Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harden
      • Wild Dogs
      • Mahogany
      • Mama Mia
      • Stop playing with me
      • Bastard
      • T,O
      • Piano Trap
      • Never Mind
      • Waynes World

YUNG ZIMMIE TOP 10
    Last edited by Zimmie; 02-02-2020, 03:06 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Lmao Of course he wasn�t gonna sell much with those bullshit ass features..... the dream/Adam Levine/OT genesis like cmon man shits garbage I don�t understand why he doesn�t make music with Drake/Future/Thug etc dudes who are relevant and he can easily link up who also compliment his style.

Comment

• No damn music videos or anything ready to go...no hype features. I legit knew and kept my expectations low for this release....I was still optimistic for 200k-220K hoping Wayne star power alone could carry him but damn estimates low af and it�s not like the album is shit from everything I�ve seen people mostly are enjoying it. I legit blame his team, They needed atleast 2 videos ready to drop. Stop Playin wit Me, Just Do It, Harden, Piano Trap all perfect singles that could have music videos. This album legit had more bangers then CV, this album deserved more then this shitty promotion and planning from his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebirdmanjr View Post
          Lmao Of course he wasn’t gonna sell much with those bullshit ass features..... the dream/Adam Levine/OT genesis like cmon man shits garbage I don’t understand why he doesn’t make music with Drake/Future/Thug etc dudes who are relevant and he can easily link up who also compliment his style.
          Young Thug won bro I honestly couldn’t be any more happier

Comment

• 24 seconds
            and 24 tracks for kobe

great way to make a tribute

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
              Young Thug won bro I honestly couldn’t be any more happier
              Hows that youngthughq.com along?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              24 seconds
              and 24 tracks for kobe

great way to make a tribute
              Yeh it was good he did that.

Worst thing is now we have to wait probably 1 yr+ before anything new comes out haha

Comment

• Gunna be real honest here. The album is not very good. Free Weezy Album was his last good project imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                  No damn music videos or anything ready to go...no hype features. I legit knew and kept my expectations low for this release....I was still optimistic for 200k-220K hoping Wayne star power alone could carry him but damn estimates low af and it�s not like the album is shit from everything I�ve seen people mostly are enjoying it. I legit blame his team, They needed atleast 2 videos ready to drop. Stop Playin wit Me, Just Do It, Harden, Piano Trap all perfect singles that could have music videos. This album legit had more bangers then CV, this album deserved more then this shitty promotion and planning from his team.
                  I don't know bro all I been seeing is hate on the album from people. Like all the blogs on social media on facebook all the comments is trashing it which sucks.

Comment

• This album is a mastered NC2.... in the best way possible.

Coming from someone who loves songs like Skate It Off, Abera Cadabra, and Sleepless... I love this project.

Top 3
                    Bastard
                    Bing James
                    Mahogony

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Gunna be real honest here. The album is not very good. Free Weezy Album was his last good project imo.
                      seriously bro ? Why don't you like this album ?
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Gunna be real honest here. The album is not very good. Free Weezy Album was his last good project imo.
                        false

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          only good thing about this album flopping is that mack and tez may be fired, pray it happens#firemack #firetez
                          blaming them for his lack of album sales lol if any of the artists most fans think Wayne is on the same level as dropped randomly, they are still projecting over 200k. this album has been talked about for a year and had an announced release

- - - Updated - - -

some of the songs I will never listen to again, a few I�m still waiting to get a proper opinion. Only songs I added to my phone so far are Mahogany, Mama Mia (I don�t get the hate for the beat lol), Piano Trap, TO (skip after Wayne done usually lol)

- - - Updated - - -

that xxx song the worst shit lmao actually I would put r8 it 1/10 with Trust Nobody and Sights & Silencers

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X