Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
    They could at least give us a date to hold us over rather than knowing nothing ya feel me? I feel like everyone else gives dates when albums will be released, but Wayne out here saying �yeah we have a date, Tez just don�t want me to say it�. Shit is annoying after basically hearing that for years.
    I have a squirrel brain when it comes to remembering shit but we�ve been dealing with this since carter 3� not a clue if carter 2 was late or on time

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    Ths sht bout to be so bad yal 😂😂 We bout to be real embarrassed 😂😂😂
    Disagree with ya fam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    Yeah im all for content. But C5 was way too dark. I dont think thats a good idea to drop another dark as hell album. Wayne needs hits, i see no one bumping wayne tbh. Cause c5 aint really the album u blast at parties, in the car etc. He gotta come big and MODERN. No old shit, just up to date sounding music.

This is not a hate against c5 or something. I love that album, but thats not what we need right now
    It�s like you kinda knew that wayne said his music on new album will
    Be music of today lol your good

Comment

They could at least give us a date to hold us over rather than knowing nothing ya feel me? I feel like everyone else gives dates when albums will be released, but Wayne out here saying �yeah we have a date, Tez just don�t want me to say it�. Shit is annoying after basically hearing that for years.
      why tf they would release a date if its not ready haha that would be really shitty practise

- - - Updated - - -

u forgetting the pushback shit from the days?

- - - Updated - - -
      [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] i cant edit posts it very annoying how i fix

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        why tf they would release a date if its not ready haha that would be really shitty practise

- - - Updated - - -

u forgetting the pushback shit from the days?

- - - Updated - - -
        [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] i cant edit posts it very annoying how i fix
        Bruh. Wayne already said they have a release date

Comment

Bruh. Wayne already said they have a release date
          in the same sentence he said that the album is always changing

#FREEVELVET

Comment

in the same sentence he said that the album is always changing
            Well he said that Tez has a date and that he will keep recording songs and changing lines or whatever up until the cut off point for the release... but we know all about Cortez and release dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Well he said that Tez has a date and that he will keep recording songs and changing lines or whatever up until the cut off point for the release... but we know all about Cortez and release dates.
              Tbh tho man the deadline is all from Wayne.. Wayne will say push it back.. Or move it forward.. And they'll say blame tez if we need to. I bet that's the case

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                Tbh tho man the deadline is all from Wayne.. Wayne will say push it back.. Or move it forward.. And they'll say blame tez if we need to. I bet that's the case
                True, that's part of the purpose of a manager or whatever he is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  theres still no point in dropping a release date unless its rock solid even so imagine release dates in 2019 literally NO artist does it the industry differen tnow

#FREEVELVET

Comment

theres still no point in dropping a release date unless its rock solid even so imagine release dates in 2019 literally NO artist does it the industry differen tnow
                    yeah it'd only increase the chances of disappointment. Imagine the first project after C5 being pushed back after all that lol

Comment

• noticed that if it falls on the 27th, it will be the second year in a row, just like Thug

Comment

• Could very well drop on 27th

Comment

• this album is going to be a lot more banger focused it seems

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X