Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Life of Mr Carter makes it on funeral or at least as a bonus track....
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      I hope Life of Mr Carter makes it on funeral or at least as a bonus track....
      I�ve been thinking about this, and honestly it seems like it would fit perfectly. Mainly because the title deals with life, and the album title is death

Comment

• I thought mack or Cortez picked songs then Wayne had to sign off on it. Wayne said in crwn interview that mack picked the songs for c5 and told him why he picked those songs.. Im pretty sure he had to give the OK tho

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          I thought mack or Cortez picked songs then Wayne had to sign off on it. Wayne said in crwn interview that mack picked the songs for c5 and told him why he picked those songs.. Im pretty sure he had to give the OK tho
          In the interview he gave with Complex he says he has to agree with the song choices

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            I thought mack or Cortez picked songs then Wayne had to sign off on it. Wayne said in crwn interview that mack picked the songs for c5 and told him why he picked those songs.. Im pretty sure he had to give the OK tho
            Wayne probably says yes to anything tho...

Comment

• I feel like this has to be dropping this month or in September/October. Euros debut album is out August 16th, so Funeral would have to drop either tomorrow or next Friday lol. Wayne wouldn�t release an album a week or 2 before another YM artist

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                I feel like this has to be dropping this month or in September/October. Euros debut album is out August 16th, so Funeral would have to drop either tomorrow or next Friday lol. Wayne wouldn’t release an album a week or 2 before another YM artist
                You crazy if you think funeral droppin tomorrow or next week lmfao. And

"Wayne wouldn’t release an album a week or 2 before another YM artist" - Why the fuck you think that... he wont drop the same day obviously but two weeks before or two weeks after... you crazy

Comment

You crazy if you think funeral droppin tomorrow or next week lmfao. And

"Wayne wouldn�t release an album a week or 2 before another YM artist" - Why the fuck you think that... he wont drop the same day obviously but two weeks before or two weeks after... you crazy
                  Whatchu so pressed for, bud? I�m hypothetically speaking

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                    I feel like this has to be dropping this month or in September/October. Euros debut album is out August 16th, so Funeral would have to drop either tomorrow or next Friday lol. Wayne wouldn’t release an album a week or 2 before another YM artist
                    I do not know what day it comes out, but I know that when Wayne starts giving interviews like that, it means he's coming very soon ..
                    seen the interview on Billboard today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                      I do not know what day it comes out, but I know that when Wayne starts giving interviews like that, it means he's coming very soon ..
                      seen the interview on Billboard today?
                      when was the carter V interview?

Comment

when was the carter V interview?
                        2 weeks before c5 came out
                        OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
                        https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
                        https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

• Originally posted by omerle View Post
                          2 weeks before c5 came out
                          I think itll drop the last week of tour. 9/20/2019 or 9/27/2019 I'm callin it
                          Last edited by when_it_snow_im_on_top; 07-19-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X