Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet tez reads all this shit while he plays with his dick and sips Remy Martin.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
      I bet tez reads all this shit while he plays with his dick and sips Remy Martin.
      and listens to all the unreleased gems with a smile on his face

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        Hell yeah bro me too.
        That song really needs to be on an album and I know it was intended for Funeral. Would be the perfect intro. Just take Gudda out and put and extra Wayne verse.
        I loved Guddas Verse

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          and listens to all the unreleased gems with a smile on his face
          You to can have this experience simply contact WM!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            I loved Guddas Verse
            It was fine.

But this song didn't need a feature.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
              It was fine.

But this song didn't need a feature.
              didnt fit grateful at all haha should have been solo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                haha yea I know bro
                But money was what held me back the last time and my situation didn't necessarily got better

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  So your saying you have unreleased music your unwilling to share simply because you paid money for it and we didn't? You are just as bad as his management you all complain about.

Comment

So your saying you have unreleased music your unwilling to share simply because you paid money for it and we didn't? You are just as bad as his management you all complain about.
                    assuming that they are good people who want good things for everybody, I think the idea is by keeping it locked, you get people to join and to contribute and thereby obtain more songs.

Comment

• I think we should stop being greedy, yeah it's a shame that Wayne has so much unreleased music that we will probably never hear, but this man gave us enough music thru the years, we can't do nothing except wait. And let's think that rappers like Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West and Nas(although Eminem released 2 albums in back to back years) take years to release new material and they rarely do features, so we should just wait and stop being greedy

Comment

God that argument is so stupid lmfao, if you want to hear the song yourself contact musicmafia and pay then 🤷🏻*♂️ And don�t complain about what other people do with the songs they do, it�s their money they�re spending they can do whatever they want with the songs

Comment

how do you expect to survive in the world with this attitude no one will ever give you shit for free, let alone strangers on the internet
                          get ya money up and quit hating on other niggas mane

Comment

Working...
                          X