Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    If you don't like DEMON you're just not a fan of good MUSIC. You probably one of them rappity rap lyrical spiritual miracle type dudes which is cool (and DEMON has little bit of that) but I would recommend developing a taste for more MUSIC. It's a great SONG musically. If you're complaining about him repeating lyrics, that's not lazy, it's a refrain and it's there for a reason.

I bet most people that don't like DEMON also think LOMC is the greatest thing ever even though the beat sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Get some good speakers where you can really hear and appreciate everything.
    Beautiful is the word I always want to use to describe Demon. Type of song I play around non Wayne non hip hop fans and they enjoy.
    LOMC beat sounds like a demo. I wonder if there's a version with a more finished beat like he two Mona Lisas.

- - - Updated - - -

keep thinking this is the C5 thread

Comment

• Hi, who saw that thing on the blog about Wayne filming something at his skatepark? Could it possibly be a PSA re: Funeral?

Comment

If you don't like DEMON you're just not a fan of good MUSIC. You probably one of them rappity rap lyrical spiritual miracle type dudes which is cool (and DEMON has little bit of that) but I would recommend developing a taste for more MUSIC. It's a great SONG musically. If you're complaining about him repeating lyrics, that's not lazy, it's a refrain and it's there for a reason.

I bet most people that don't like DEMON also think LOMC is the greatest thing ever even though the beat sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Get some good speakers where you can really hear and appreciate everything.
        Demon beat is amazing especially if you have great speakers its just not top 5 on C5 like some people claim. But life of mr carter beat is a great song and beat. LOMC > Demom
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
          Hi, who saw that thing on the blog about Wayne filming something at his skatepark? Could it possibly be a PSA re: Funeral?
          Where is this post?

Comment

• Demon along with mess and perfect strangers the album had two different vibes and these are at the top of the slow vibe

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziploc View Post
              Demon along with mess and perfect strangers the album had two different vibes and these are at the top of the slow vibe
              Perfect Strangers is a top 3 on that album for me, easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                Perfect Strangers is a top 3 on that album for me, easily.
                ..... its not even top 3 on disc 2

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                  ..... its not even top 3 on disc 2
                  You a god damn fool which are ur top 5

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    You a god damn fool which are ur top 5
                    Perfect Strangers is in my bottom 5

Comment

Demon might be my favorite off C5

Comment

• Well with The weeknd just dropping his new single and another single Friday, Looks like his album could be dropping in December, Don't think Wayne's team will try to compete with that so looking like 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                          Where is this post?
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/B5SEa-Bj...d=4tp3e9pmqtjw

Comment

Working...
                          X