Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    Naw man it's not his team.. Mack suggested that he put out another c5 out a day after c5 (a second album) Wayne said no.. Didn't Wana put it out.

He said it in crwn interview

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take 30 on the double album.

15 each side... Make it happen zim
    But why Wayne wouldn't want to give the fans more music by releasing Carter 5 Part 2

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
      But why Wayne wouldn't want to give the fans more music by releasing Carter 5 Part 2
      he didnt say im sure theres a reason though

Comment

he didnt say im sure theres a reason though
        he did say

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        He wanted the Carter series to end because its a series tied to Cash Money etc. watch the tidal interview
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          he did say

- - - Updated - - -

He wanted the Carter series to end because its a series tied to Cash Money etc. watch the tidal interview
          no bro he didn't say that... he said something like hed have to see if he wants to end it at carter 5

Comment

no bro he didn't say that... he said something like hed have to see if he wants to end it at carter 5
            Yeah he always mentioned Carter 5 on multiple songs from 2008-2013. It's always like he planned on ending at 5 for a long time.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
              Yeah he always mentioned Carter 5 on multiple songs from 2008-2013. It's always like he planned on ending at 5 for a long time.
              “She be on that Barbie shit, and me I’m on the Carter 6” - Sweet Dreams freestyle lol probably just rapping tho.

Anyway what’s up with this death theme Wayne has been going with lately? It’s kinda eerie

Don’t Cry: “I see death around the corner and the U-turn sign is looking like a smile”
              “I drink from the fountain of youth, so if I die young blame the juice”

Open Letter whole song

Dope New Gospel: “Take a good look at what you are looking at, you never know when it’s ya last look”
              “One of a kind, can’t be replaced, incase that mirror breaks”

and now we getting a new album named FUNERAL

Comment

• Im ready for some BANGERS man.

Comment

• Could the theme for Funeral mean Hungry wayne is back & hes going to kill all these rappers with this new album ?.
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    Could the theme for Funeral mean Hungry wayne is back & hes going to kill all these rappers with this new album ?.
                    Yup but this album can have so many meanings to it from Death Of Cash Money Wayne, Death Theme, Rebirth of Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      Im ready for some BANGERS man.
                      im all for bangers but need CONTENT as well i quite liked the sombre and deep moments of C5 id like him to match that if not surpass it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yea

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        Could the theme for Funeral mean Hungry wayne is back & hes going to kill all these rappers with this new album ?.
                        Probably he said something like funeral wont mean what you think it means. So hopefully with this album he promotes it more and he goes more mainstream like astroworld/Invasion of privacy level of sales (thats basically the next level down from drake)
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          im all for bangers but need CONTENT as well i quite liked the sombre and deep moments of C5 id like him to match that if not surpass it
                          we NEED those subject songs, just 3 bangers is enough for the album.

somber songs like visine/coco etc.
                          or motivating songs like noquitter/kobe/american dream, we havent heard motivating songs in a minute 2

btw: im so curious for this album. please let it be mature wayne. im afriad for a IANAHBII type of album
                          "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Working...
                          X