Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    We have zero songs to go off of the album bro so no idea
    Yeah I know that but I have a feeling this album is going to better then CV. Regardless I’m super pumped to listen.

Also merch is fire too!!! Might need to cop me a long sleeve.

Comment

• I am beyond excited for this album. Just gotta get through next week. that song in that video sounds cool tho.
      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

• Also just listened to that new Eminem album and he definitely updated his sound and beat selection, Honestly I legit think it would be dope if we got another Lil Wayne x Eminem collab on Funeral. Something like HYFR where they follow same rhyme pattern but there own lyrics would be dope.
        Last edited by vintageweezyf; 01-24-2020, 05:11 AM. Reason: Wasn’t clear*

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
          Also just listened to that new Eminem album and he definitely updated his sound and beat selection, Honestly I legit think it would be dope if we got another Lil Wayne x Eminem collab on Funeral. Something like HYFR where they follow same rhyme pattern but there own lyrics would be dope. Wayne can definitely do multiple syllable rhyme schemes now its pretty much what we got for D6 and D6R.
          Wayne was doing multiple syllable rhyme schemes 2 decades ago. What you mean "now" ?

Comment

• Really excited for this album , Can't wait to hear Wayne trying sound more like today's music & To hear the features aswell, Hoping for a Weeknd Verse

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne bout to Bury the rap game next Friday
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
              Wayne was doing multiple syllable rhyme schemes 2 decades ago. What you mean "now" ?
              Nah not even, not like Eminem does, Wayne use to rap more slow and more swag..D6 and D6R Wayne started to spit really fast and use a bunch of syllables in his songs

Comment

Nah not even, not like Eminem does, Wayne use to rap more slow and more swag..D6 and D6R Wayne started to spit really fast and use a bunch of syllables in his songs
                You must not have been listening to Wayne too long. Wayne's rhyme schemes have been scientifically proven to be more complex than Em's lol. Read the book "The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne" by Kreston Kent. He really breaks it down and goes into detail.

Comment

You must not have been listening to Wayne too long. Wayne's rhyme schemes have been scientifically proven to be more complex than Em's lol. Read the book "The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne" by Kreston Kent. He really breaks it down and goes into detail.
                  Bro stfu, Ive been listening to Wayne since 2003-2004...Wayne recently incorporated very fast rapping into his style. He might have been able to do it before but hardly used it. D6-D6R is where he really mastered fast rapping. No where am I saying Eminem is better, Wayne has always been better to me then Eminem.

Comment

Bro stfu, Ive been listening to Wayne since 2003-2004...Wayne recently incorporated very fast rapping into his style. He might have been able to do it before but hardly used it. D6-D6R is where he really mastered fast rapping. No where am I saying Eminem is better, Wayne has always been better to me then Eminem.
                    Nah I'm not gonna "stfu" lol. Wayne was "fast rapping" all over No Ceilings and even a little on C3 which was over a DECADE ago. I won't even take it back to 97 on you and I'm just gonna assume you don't know anything about Hot Boys Wayne.

Also, we were talking about MULTI-SYLLABLE rhyme schemes and Wayne has been OBJECTIVELY proven to have more complex rhyme schemes than Em or even Tech N9ne. Rhyme schemes and syllables have nothing to do with how FAST you're rapping so idk why you're trying to change the subject to that.

Go learn about hip hop, kid.

Comment

Nah I'm not gonna "stfu" lol. Wayne was "fast rapping" all over No Ceilings and even a little on C3 which was over a DECADE ago. I won't even take it back to 97 on you and I'm just gonna assume you don't know anything about Hot Boys Wayne.

Also, we were talking about MULTI-SYLLABLE rhyme schemes and Wayne has been OBJECTIVELY proven to have more complex rhyme schemes than Em or even Tech N9ne. Rhyme schemes and syllables have nothing to do with how FAST you're rapping so idk why you're trying to change the subject to that.

Go learn about hip hop, kid.
                      You should stfu lol I literally said on my first reply to you fast rapping/syllables. Maybe in my OG post I didn’t write it but it’s what I
                      meant so I never “changed the subject”. Go learn about Hip Hop, kid? Ok boomer...again you bring up the fact Wayne has more complex rhyme schemes when I never said he didn’t. Go to fuckin bed old man..

Comment

• if yall heard 'told yall' before. this wouldnt even be a conversation

Comment

• Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
                          if yall heard 'told yall' before. this wouldnt even be a conversation
                          I’ve heard it, in my OG post it sounds like I meant he couldn’t do it, I just meant he really started incorporating it more lately into his style and really mastering it.

Comment

Working...
                          X