Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    All he needs is a good voice. My dawg, xo Tour Life, weezy n Madonna, let it fly like voice. And this can be really nice.

just give us a good voice. He can never go wrong with tht classic weezy voice.

The more normal the better.

He don�t need to do nothing else.
    Not gonna lie, I listened to Rollin yesterday off SFTW, and my god the hunger in his voice was fucking ridiculous. Sounded so raw and filled with aggression. Thats the kind of Wayne I�m hoping for

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      Not gonna lie, I listened to Rollin yesterday off SFTW, and my god the hunger in his voice was fucking ridiculous. Sounded so raw and filled with aggression. Thats the kind of Wayne I�m hoping for
      Bro yes. He can do no wrong rapping like that. Makes the difference in the music

In recent times errbody Remix, or only

His voice was raw on them too

Comment

Not gonna lie, I listened to Rollin yesterday off SFTW, and my god the hunger in his voice was fucking ridiculous. Sounded so raw and filled with aggression. Thats the kind of Wayne I’m hoping for
        That song is in my regular rotation, its so good. It was awesome live too

Comment

Not gonna lie, I listened to Rollin yesterday off SFTW, and my god the hunger in his voice was fucking ridiculous. Sounded so raw and filled with aggression. Thats the kind of Wayne I’m hoping for
          S4TW is fire. Classic Weezy voice. He had the energy, the voice, the swag, the bars and nice beats. 9.5/10 imo. I doubt Funeral will sound anything like it. I’m guessing its probably gonna sound similar to tracks like For Nothin and Glory for his regular voice tracks and the autotune ones will sound similar too Hasta La Vista, but just gotta wait and see.

Comment

• Wasnt everyone hating on SFTW when it dropped?

I still dont like the tape btw. SFTW 2 is way better. More mature, more real emotions (coco&hollyweezy). The only thing still bothering me is the high pitch shit.

& I hate it when he tries to do this 'stupid crazy rapping' thing. it seems like he thinks it sounds crazy dope, but it just sounds stupid.

But after all, I still love the man, he ma idol. I would suck still. & always.

best,
            slayeroo
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

• Originally posted by slayeroo View Post
              Wasnt everyone hating on SFTW when it dropped?

I still dont like the tape btw. SFTW 2 is way better. More mature, more real emotions (coco&hollyweezy). The only thing still bothering me is the high pitch shit.

& I hate it when he tries to do this 'stupid crazy rapping' thing. it seems like he thinks it sounds crazy dope, but it just sounds stupid.

But after all, I still love the man, he ma idol. I would suck still. & always.

best,
              slayeroo
              Bro In no way is sftw2 better than sftw. His voice alone smashes 2. And there�s like 6-7 classic songs on the first. Sftw2 has 2-3 at most

Comment

Bro In no way is sftw2 better than sftw. His voice alone smashes 2. And there’s like 6-7 classic songs on the first. Sftw2 has 2-3 at most
                I guess if you prefer bangers over more touching songs, I understand your opinion.
                But the songs on SWTF2 make me feel a kind of way, which is more pleasant, than when listening to STFW1.
                "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Tbh I don’t even think it was hunger cause by 2011 he had slowed down. D2 was that “hungry” sound, but SFTW had A LOT of energy. Nowadays he doesn’t sound like he’s having fun like he used to

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    Tbh I don’t even think it was hunger cause by 2011 he had slowed down. D2 was that “hungry” sound, but SFTW had A LOT of energy. Nowadays he doesn’t sound like he’s having fun like he used to
                    I dunno man he sounded pretty hungry on dedication 6 .. i mean not the same as d2 but hes evolved and grown since then ... hes always changing... free weezy album was very good too. like yea he has a different sound but thats why hes also so versatile and able to adapt

Comment

Bro In no way is sftw2 better than sftw. His voice alone smashes 2. And there’s like 6-7 classic songs on the first. Sftw2 has 2-3 at most
                      SFTW2 is way better than SFTW. Way better beat choices etc. The Dreams and nightmares remix and Hot nigga remix alone was better than all of SFTW
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                        SFTW2 is way better than SFTW. Way better beat choices etc. The Dreams and nightmares remix and Hot nigga remix alone was better than all of SFTW
                        Sorry bro I can’t agree with you on this one. S4TW is a classic and S4TW2 was just aight.

Comment

• S4TW over S4TW2
                          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                          X