Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
    Can someone enlighten me (newbie) as to why Wayne FB not real? Is it hacked or something? I definitely notice things arent consistent across all his platforms like you would expect if there was a dedicated social media person but just assumed that is because they are super disorganized

I also feel like (hope) we will hear something out of Weezyana
    There's this one guy that runs a lot of celebrities fb pages, I saw an article about it ages ago. So it's basically just some random professional fb poster not someone who is really part of their team. Might not be that one guy running Wayne's but same principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      Wayne barely controls any of his social media tho
      Right I thought about tht. I�m sure the people who control his Facebook control his other stuff too. But I think he really do be doin his twittter. Unless it�s Mack or someone who kinda talks like him

Comment

• Y’all peep Wayne’s new tweet? Looks like some lyrics...possibly from Funeral?

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
          Y’all peep Wayne’s new tweet? Looks like some lyrics...possibly from Funeral?
          it's a possibility

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
            Y�all peep Wayne�s new tweet? Looks like some lyrics...possibly from Funeral?
            I don�t think so. Wayne never tweets lyrics

Comment

I don’t think so. Wayne never tweets lyrics
              He has in the past in the lead up to an album.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                He has in the past in the lead up to an album.
                Any memory of what?

Comment

Any memory of what?
                  I remember that "Just called mack-aveli" line from Abortion just before C4 (could've been Mack Maine tweeting). I feel like there were others.

Comment

• Hope Funeral has Grateful vibes to it that song really deep one of my favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      Hope Funeral has Grateful vibes to it that song really deep one of my favorites
                      Hell yeah bro me too.
                      That song really needs to be on an album and I know it was intended for Funeral. Would be the perfect intro. Just take Gudda out and put and extra Wayne verse.
                      Last edited by Weezyaveli; 08-31-2019, 05:29 PM.
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
                        Hell yeah bro me too.
                        That song really needs to be on an album and I know it was intended to Funeral. Would be the perfect intro. Just take Gudda out and put and extra Wayne verse.
                        It sucks that the song wasn't put on iTunes I hate tidal I hate that I have to download Wayne music for free because they're not on iTunes store. Song really deep I wanted to cry when I first heard that song cuz of the stuff Wayne was saying fuck birdman for what he's done with Wayne. The autotune on that song was perfection as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                          It sucks that the song wasn't put on iTunes I hate tidal I hate that I have to download Wayne music for free because they're not on iTunes store. Song really deep I wanted to cry when I first heard that song cuz of the stuff Wayne was saying fuck birdman for what he's done with Wayne. The autotune on that song was perfection as well
                          Yeah very emotional.

Everything about that song is perfect.
                          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                          X