Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
    3 months and 3 days until it releases.
    There we go, that looks right now. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
      So your saying you have unreleased music your unwilling to share simply because you paid money for it and we didn't? You are just as bad as his management you all complain about.
      WM gave you velvet sessions, foh

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
        Yo fr WM released that? Shout out to Weezy Mafia for that then, us Weezy fans appreciate y’all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
          Agreed. It sounded like it was a last minute throw in too.
          Don't start hating on that Gudda verse now LWHQ that shit was fire!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
          And Velvet Sessions was so fucking good I swear

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            Lmao your weird bruh you feel so entitled.. They can do whatevwr they want with it
            Don't come at me bruh

Comment

• Wayne is negotiating to come to South America next year, I am from Brazil and I will be very happy if he confirms and came

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
                And furthermore they didn't even have to do that for all of us in the first place. They did the group buy negotiations, paid all the money, picked the tracks, etc. and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the unreleased fire that they gave us. I think ya'll also fail to understand that besides the fact it's their money, these unreleased tracks are still in rotation for possible future album tracklists and releasing them not only fucks over their official HQ release, but it also fucks over the producers, engineers, mixers, and even Wayne himself if they decided to leak every track they have. The reason we even got the Velvet Sessions was possibly because half those songs were so ancient they weren't gonna make any tracklists anyway so leaking them was the only option for us to enjoy them. If ya'll are so greedy for new Wayne, just pay up and join WM or simply just wait for years down the line for the tracks to leak when there's almost complete certainty that them leaking wouldn't have fucked anyone over. Otherwise shut up and enjoy what they graciously give us.
                RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                  And furthermore they didn't even have to do that for all of us in the first place. They did the group buy negotiations, paid all the money, picked the tracks, etc. and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the unreleased fire that they gave us. I think ya'll also fail to understand that besides the fact it's their money, these unreleased tracks are still in rotation for possible future album tracklists and releasing them not only fucks over their official HQ release, but it also fucks over the producers, engineers, mixers, and even Wayne himself if they decided to leak every track they have. The reason we even got the Velvet Sessions was possibly because half those songs were so ancient they weren't gonna make any tracklists anyway so leaking them was the only option for us to enjoy them. If ya'll are so greedy for new Wayne, just pay up and join WM or simply just wait for years down the line for the tracks to leak when there's almost complete certainty that them leaking wouldn't have fucked anyone over. Otherwise shut up and enjoy what they graciously give us.
                  Agreed. I too will be joining WM when i finish school and start making decent money. Also had twins so that fucked me up, 2 mouths to feed when i was expecting just one.
                  Shout out WeezyMafia

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                    I forever be grateful to WM for giving me All For The Feeling. Such an amazing song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw View Post
                      Agreed. I too will be joining WM when i finish school and start making decent money. Also had twins so that fucked me up, 2 mouths to feed when i was expecting just one.
                      Shout out WeezyMafia
                      feed your twins bruh. Don't buy leaks on the internet. Money is hard to get

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        Funeral release date confirmed.
                        Nah I doubt he releasing the same day as kanye...
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                          feed your twins bruh. Don't buy leaks on the internet. Money is hard to get
                          I agree, and Wayne has enough music already

Comment

Working...
                          X