Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Lil Wayne will die with this release. Come on. Every nigga in history of the music Industey who named their album something with death has died
    That's crazy you said that, I was just thinking about this exact thing the other day
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• I hope his team doesn't mess up his tracklist

Comment

• Originally posted by blaq.sheep View Post
        I hope his team doesn't mess up his tracklist
        They will.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
          They will.
          it's sad but i think they will too

Comment

• Wayne should decide the tracklist JUST THIS ONCE. Curious how he would sequence an album of his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rizzman View Post
              Wayne should decide the tracklist JUST THIS ONCE. Curious how he would sequence an album of his.
              he hand picked wowzers and my homies still as first single off IANAHB.....should get third party to do it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                he hand picked wowzers and my homies still as first single off IANAHB.....should get third party to do it lol

Maybe instead of him dying he'll bury Tez and Mack remove all their saying and changes his team completely

but ofc that won't happen. Just hope the man won't die and we get the best songs on the album lol

Comment

Eww really???
                  #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

That�s sickening lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I have a feeling its gonna be Rebirth type of album.. Especially since he's touring with blink 182..
                      I have mixed feelings about it, I hope its new recordings and not old..cuz he's been on fire lately.
                      this, i feel like it's gonna sound like a side project

Comment

Could that have been because of Trina feature?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
                          They will.
                          Off topic but bro I swear that’s my old avatar pic. I suck at photoshop so all I did was crop a pic and put a black line border and I’ve used that same pic lol.

not hating just high and noticed
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X