Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
    No I think you are, he worrying about numbers for a album and buzz. You Your opinion is no better than minnes
    I think it's cuz you started talking bout the celebrities vs regular ppl part lol. But I completely agree with you that op is worried bout the numbers. Which really don't matter we loyal fans gonna buy and stream funeral anyway. And if it's gonna be a hit then it's gonna be a hit, and if not then not. Kobe's death shouldn't alter album sales. Ofc everyone is sad as hell but the world's gotta move on. I think it's cuz of the title that some are over imagining things

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      You can wait .....
      His album ain�t going nowhere
      1/31 ain�t nobody gone be thinking bout his album
      If they don�t care about number than go right ahead.
      A lil Wayne album will be on the back burner that day tho
      As of right now there are ZERO sign's that it's getting pushed back, Waynes YT changed it's cover photo to funeral today and the drink champs released a preview on waynes FB page with thursday being the day. So why are we arguing over this?

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
        No I think you are, he worrying about numbers for a album and buzz. You Your opinion is no better than minnes
        I think you are wrong. I think the chances are good that your opinion is far BETTER than mine. But it's still just an opinion, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
        As of right now there are ZERO sign's that it's getting pushed back, Waynes YT changed it's cover photo to funeral today and the drink champs released a preview on waynes FB page with thursday being the day. So why are we arguing over this?
        Because we are so anxious about this new album that we are like starving dogs, fighting each other over a scrap of potential meat?

That's MY guess, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
          I think you are wrong. I think the chances are good that your opinion is far BETTER than mine. But it's still just an opinion, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Because we are so anxious about this new album that we are like starving dogs, fighting each other over a scrap of potential meat?

That's MY guess, anyway.

Makes sense

Comment

• I could imagine a psa video of wayne sending his wishes to kobe�s family and telling that due the the tradegy the album will be pushed back by a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              Anyone else think it�s weird that wayne announces the funeral is coming 1/31, then Kobe dies, then they announce his funeral is on 1/31...
              There's a german youtuber who will get a raging erection because of this. Hip-Hop and the media being controlled by satanists who demand sacrifices, rappers secretely announcing assassinations and terrorist attacks and so on and so forth. He's probably already cutting his video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                There's a german youtuber who will get a raging erection because of this. Hip-Hop and the media being controlled by satanists who demand sacrifices, rappers secretely announcing assassinations and terrorist attacks and so on and so forth. He's probably already cutting his video.
                Trau keinem Promi ? 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                  I mean shit, conspiracies happen so the time in hip hop. Remember in the �My Homies Still� music video when Wayne was in the movie theatre with a bunch of skeletons around him? There was 13 skeletons, and then a week later, 13 people were killed in a movie theatre shooting that was all over the news. I�m not saying these two have any correlation, just realllly odd timing.

Y�all, stop thinking the album is being pushed back!! It�s not gonna get pushed back. Business is business.
                  Yeah, Wayne might be deeply affected by this, but at the end of the day, the dude wants his check.

Comment

• I'm expecting 10-15 song album. But my hype is very low....

Comment

• Originally posted by FMGeezy View Post
                      Trau keinem Promi ? 
                      brudi muss los

Comment

• Funeral up for pre-order on German Amazon and UK Amazon.

Comment

• Ok but literally no one else has mentioned that Kobe's funeral is going to be on the 31st (i think) so who knows if noreaga is just messing with us lol

Comment

Working...
                          X