Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blink 182 is estimated to do 100k first week most being pure sales. Funeral might break 300k.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      Blink 182 is estimated to do 100k first week most being pure sales. Funeral might break 300k.
      all them concert tickets counted as an album sale, and that's if they distributed it that way now, may have just turned all of em into Blink albums instead of wayne since funeral is MIA, we'll see though

Comment

Blink 182 is estimated to do 100k first week most being pure sales. Funeral might break 300k.
        It probably do 300-350k if the concert tickets count as album sale plus streaming & Wayne has huge fan base as well so I�m not worrying about It flopping only care about the Quality of the music

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
          It probably do 300-350k if the concert tickets count as album sale plus streaming & Wayne has huge fan base as well so I�m not worrying about It flopping only care about the Quality of the music
          Yea I think so to it could do 200k pure with tickets and merch then prob 150k+ with streams. Honestly if they release it right and it has Drake feature it could do more than C5

Comment

Yea I think so to it could do 200k pure with tickets and merch then prob 150k+ with streams. Honestly if they release it right and it has Drake feature it could do more than C5
            Fuck drake I don�t want people to say Wayne needs drake to have a hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
              Fuck drake I don’t want people to say Wayne needs drake to have a hit
              I want to hear wayne and drake collab again. family feud dont count so the last true commercial collab was used to in 2015. Even though i did think it was funny how they both had each other as a writer on a song hittas and in my feelings. Maybe they savin they collabs for collab album.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                I think that�s when I joined too. It was crazy back then. I agree, shit is weird now. I pop in every so often to see if there has been any leaks or updates.
                Yeah, I don�t mind the leaks, but I just want Wayne to be releasing music on his own. Drake drops multiple tracks at a time some times. I don�t understand why Wayne can�t do the same. A few tracks every here and there wouldn�t be bad. Also, for someone who supposedly still in the studio for 12-16 hours a day, sometimes even 24, there�s not a lot of music being officially released.

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
                  My tracking says it�s delivering Tues 9/24

Weight
                  0.7356 lbs

Probably just memorabilia tickets or poster
                  What's in da box

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziploc View Post
                    What's in da box
                    Hey ya'll my package came early and I am dying laughing

No CD of course

But among other irrelevancies there is a full set of temporary Lil Wayne face tattoos

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post

No CD of course

But among other irrelevancies there is a full set of temporary Lil Wayne face tattoos
                      aight ima head out...

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post

No CD of course

I am actually dead

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                          I am actually dead
                          I kinda want to see what it looks like haha

Comment

Working...
                          X