Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so greedy that we just got this leak and I am still antsy about Funeral. Getting new Wayne music is like drugs a little bit

Comment

• I�m hoping Funeral will drop on Halloween but if it don�t then 2020 Release Date

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
        I’m hoping Funeral will drop on Halloween but if it don’t then 2020 Release Date
        I dont want to wait till 2020
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
          I feel so greedy that we just got this leak and I am still antsy about Funeral. Getting new Wayne music is like drugs a little bit
          The leak doesn't count. Wayne has released jack shit for over a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
            I�m hoping Funeral will drop on Halloween but if it don�t then 2020 Release Date
            December 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              December 2020
              This album needs to come out in October.. Someone let God know

Comment

I feel so greedy that we just got this leak and I am still antsy about Funeral. Getting new Wayne music is like drugs a little bit
                As a fan I just always want more music from Wayne. If I get one album on one day I'm still happy about another album the next day. If your fans stop caring about new music from you you're done as an artist. I would never call a fan greedy or ungrateful for looking forward to the next drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                  As a fan I just always want more music from Wayne. If I get one album on one day I'm still happy about another album the next day. If your fans stop caring about new music from you you're done as an artist. I would never call a fan greedy or ungrateful for looking forward to the next drop.
                  I usually take the position that Wayne is such a legend, that I have more than enough and anything else is just a cherry on top at this point. And I do also feel like he deserves to rest sometimes without lots of pressure on him to keep creating when you know...he's already the goat and who really knows what his life is like behind the scenes. And I have def learned in my own professional life that everything always takes waaaaay longer than you think it should so I try to extend patience to other people. But yeah. I am wicked antsy the closer we get esp now that OGC5 was a reminder of how fun it is to hear something of his for the first time. Halloween would be great. If not, with holidays and stuff I agree we are prob in 2020 territory unless he wants to drop us something on Christmas. Could be some cool symbolism in that #jesuscarter

Comment

I usually take the position that Wayne is such a legend, that I have more than enough and anything else is just a cherry on top at this point. And I do also feel like he deserves to rest sometimes without lots of pressure on him to keep creating when you know...he's already the goat and who really knows what his life is like behind the scenes. And I have def learned in my own professional life that everything always takes waaaaay longer than you think it should so I try to extend patience to other people. But yeah. I am wicked antsy the closer we get esp now that OGC5 was a reminder of how fun it is to hear something of his for the first time. Halloween would be great. If not, with holidays and stuff I agree we are prob in 2020 territory unless he wants to drop us something on Christmas. Could be some cool symbolism in that #jesuscarter
                    I agree, he does deserve to rest. On the other hand, this dude has so much unreleased music, he can rest for years, release music, and not have to record a new song.

At this point in Wayne�s career, I truly believe Mack Maine & Tez just want all the unreleased stuff for themselves. I will never stop saying this...how is Wayne the hardest working artist in the industry, yet we have a low quantity of music from him? I mean, we still have a lot of music, but for someone who can get multiple verses & multiple songs done in a day, we don�t have a lot of material to back it up.

I really wish Wayne was independent & just released his music whenever he wanted, but we have ass hats like Mack & tez. Time for Wayne to let go of the remainder of his childhood and grow
                    Last edited by joeycmj; 09-29-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        I agree, he does deserve to rest. On the other hand, this dude has so much unreleased music, he can rest for years, release music, and not have to record a new song.

At this point in Wayne’s career, I truly believe Mack Maine & Tez just want all the unreleased stuff for themselves. I will never stop saying this...how is Wayne the hardest working artist in the industry, yet we have a low quantity of music from him? I mean, we still have a lot of music, but for someone who can get multiple verses & multiple songs done in a day, we don’t have a lot of material to back it up.

I really wish Wayne was independent & just released his music whenever he wanted, but we have ass hats like Mack & tez. Time for Wayne to let go of the remainder of his childhood and grow
                        wayne has prob the biggest discography ever so no its not low quantity

and waynes not gonna just drop music for no reason. youre talking about a genius . him dropping music does not depend on mack and tez really tho.... at the end of the day its waynes call. if he wants to release it he will

Comment

• I'm hoping for some new artists, and atleast one feature from Drake!)))

Comment

Working...
                          X