Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    No one even knows the album exists yet

- - - Updated - - -

Eminem album.....
    Whaaaaat that album is a classic!!

Shit I forgot Em even dropped that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Whaaaaat that album is a classic!!

Shit I forgot Em even dropped that shit.
      kamikaze by twista is a classic for sure
      but they was referring to eminem joint hahaha it was pretty big deal when it dropped but not making much noise now

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
        Captain Killjoy everyone
        He�s right tho. No one outside LWHQ talking bout The Funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          He’s right tho. No one outside LWHQ talking bout The Funeral.
          No one knows this album exists yet besides hardcore fans because his only mentioned it on a random podcast and a mysterious Instagram story lol his not "right" neither r u

Least wait for an official announcement Coverart or single

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            No one knows this album exists yet besides hardcore fans because his only mentioned it on a random podcast and a mysterious Instagram story lol his not "right" neither r u

Least wait for an official announcement Coverart or single
            Enough hiphop platforms reported it on instagram and twitter etc. I�m just thinking they�re kinda afraid to drop a single, because they dont want it to fail. And dropping a surprise album is safer than dropping a single atm

Comment

Enough hiphop platforms reported it on instagram and twitter etc. I’m just thinking they’re kinda afraid to drop a single, because they dont want it to fail. And dropping a surprise album is safer than dropping a single atm
              Doesn't mean shit really, 9/10 people concerned wouldn't see or pay attention to any of that, especially when it's just a vague post with no info. Wayne has mentioned this album like three or four times in the past three years and hasn't really said anything about it, that's the only promo it's gotten.

I see lots of people talking about it outside LWHQ but yeah they're probably hardcore fans

Comment

• its kinda hilarious that this ⚰️ Is pretty much all the promo we've had so far

oh and it‘s been like half a year since it was last mentioned.

Don‘t think there‘s any team that is as bad at promoting stuff other than bumbu as wayne and his team are.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                Enough hiphop platforms reported it on instagram and twitter etc. I’m just thinking they’re kinda afraid to drop a single, because they dont want it to fail. And dropping a surprise album is safer than dropping a single atm
                That‘s why they‘re doing neither probably

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Doesn't mean shit really, 9/10 people concerned wouldn't see or pay attention to any of that, especially when it's just a vague post with no info. Wayne has mentioned this album like three or four times in the past three years and hasn't really said anything about it, that's the only promo it's gotten.

I see lots of people talking about it outside LWHQ but yeah they're probably hardcore fans
                  I would agree with this. I have one fellow fan in my life who I consider to be pretty plugged in, but I had to tell him about Funeral. He didn't know

Wayne didn't even mention Funeral on stage while he was on tour with Blink, that's crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                    I would agree with this. I have one fellow fan in my life who I consider to be pretty plugged in, but I had to tell him about Funeral. He didn't know

Wayne didn't even mention Funeral on stage while he was on tour with Blink, that's crazy
                    That's true, even if there's nothing else Wayne usually says something on stage or does an acapella verse or something. Closest we got was him saying "new shit" and then performing a leaked unused feature verse (it's crazy how he performs that but there's no acknowledgement of any of the C5 leaks). The DJ said "mixtape Weezy" when he performed that verse which kinda gives me hope there might be a mixtape before Funeral, which would be great promo. Probably means nothing though.

Comment

those sites report random mumurs everyday lot of it is just empty noise that no one pays attention to there been literally nothing concrete surrounding this album its truly mysterious

im sure they arent worried about it failling people have been saying wayne is irrelevant and doomed to fail a hundred and one times now and every single time he passes with flying colours he'll be perfectly ok just needs good features and promo and its a go

#FREEVELVET

Comment

single aint the best move. they should just drop the entire album tbh.
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• WHERE is our something special announcement. I'm bouta lose it

Comment

Working...
                          X