Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
    What beer you going with tonight?
    Going with that coors light tonight bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      Never a bad choice. I was in Denver over the summer and went to their brewery. If you haven't been and get the chance to go I definitely would. Awesome place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
        Just go with tequila and you’ll forget your first listen... get to experience a new Wayne album twice. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          Just go with tequila and you’ll forget your first listen... get to experience a new Wayne album twice. Lol
          man i remember first time we drank rum we chased it with water.... i never had rum ever again after that lol

Comment

Never a bad choice. I was in Denver over the summer and went to their brewery. If you haven't been and get the chance to go I definitely would. Awesome place.
            Yeah one of my favorites and shit that sounds like a sweet time, Definitely will look into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              man i remember first time we drank rum we chased it with water.... i never had rum ever again after that lol
              LOL that happened with me and Captain Morgan. When I was younger, I finished a water bottle of it in about an hour. 8 years later and I still can't even handle the smell of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                Haha that sounds like a great plan but I had way to much vodka Tuesday, Ended up in bed with a random girl who ended up being super fucking annoying. So definitely taking it easy for a bit lol

Comment

LOL that happened with me and Captain Morgan. When I was younger, I finished a water bottle of it in about an hour. 8 years later and I still can't even handle the smell of it.
                  lmao yea its nasty i liked vodka beter

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    Oh man, I tried jagermeister first time no fucking water legit sipping straight let's just say I blacked out and pretty much died lol never again.

Comment

• wheres the itunes preorder link

Comment

• You mention that Mona Lisa is filler and also mention that it didnt get a lot of attention. That is actually wrong, Mona Lisa got the most attention on the album and is the main song that got the most conversations. Mona Lisa is the one song on the album that has been talked about for years and it also got more streams than any other song off Carter V.

Comment

• still no tracklist? daaaaaaaamn

Comment

Working...
                          X