Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    I�m pretty sure 99% of Wayne fans thought IANAHB2 was utter trash, you were here during C4 and on era, everyone on here shit on C4 and S4TW when it first came out too g
    Ion recall that shit
    I recall y�all loving how to love on here and I was the only one dissin it! Y�all love John! Omg when y�all first heard nightmare from the bottom y�all just knew that was gone be the greatest song of all time! Somebody on here I recall correctly said The intro was like a milli on steroids! Y�all loved C4!

iANAHB2 ....... I don�t remember but I�m sure y�all gave it rave reviews ..... y�all make Wayne think songs like I ain�t got no worries was the way to go!

S4TW lol that�s crazy I did hate that shit when it first came out besides a few songs but now it�s not that bad of a mixtape lol

Comment

• You guys overthink this stuff way too much. Just relax and enjoy the mans GOAT discography.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
        I have a question though, do you not think Wayne always had that eccentricity in him? And was always going to end up making kind of a left turn? He was toting around a guitar long before Rebirth and had Pussy Monster on C3 even though there were much better songs that could have gone on its place....was out there performing it all over the place too. I feel like the signs were there? Long before he was insisting Wowzers go on IANAHB2?

- - - Updated - - -

I am one of the few that likes IANAHB2 also (Wowzers is the exception though...) and I love when Wayne is on his rock shit so to clarify I don't personally consider these a huge left turn. I am more saying in my post above, that I feel like Wayne has always been doing him, you know?
        Fucking great question. So great I can�t even respond right now lol I�ll hit you back after my bowling league 🎳

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Ion recall that shit
          I recall y’all loving how to love on here and I was the only one dissin it! Y’all love John! Omg when y’all first heard nightmare from the bottom y’all just knew that was gone be the greatest song of all time! Somebody on here I recall correctly said The intro was like a milli on steroids! Y’all loved C4!

iANAHB2 ....... I don’t remember but I’m sure y’all gave it rave reviews ..... y’all make Wayne think songs like I ain’t got no worries was the way to go!

S4TW lol that’s crazy I did hate that shit when it first came out besides a few songs but now it’s not that bad of a mixtape lol
          you just one of those people who hate whats popular
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Ion recall that shit
            I recall y’all loving how to love on here and I was the only one dissin it! Y’all love John! Omg when y’all first heard nightmare from the bottom y’all just knew that was gone be the greatest song of all time! Somebody on here I recall correctly said The intro was like a milli on steroids! Y’all loved C4!

iANAHB2 ....... I don’t remember but I’m sure y’all gave it rave reviews ..... y’all make Wayne think songs like I ain’t got no worries was the way to go!

S4TW lol that’s crazy I did hate that shit when it first came out besides a few songs but now it’s not that bad of a mixtape lol
            there were a bunch of threads saying how dissapointing C4 was, was named most dissapointing album of 2011 and was posted here, most people in the thread agreed saying 'hope wayne sees this and adjusts', people called it lazy, of course people defended it though as his fan base was huge back then, but overall the vibe here was it was 'eh', and lol theres no chance IANAHB2 was given good reviews here, again tons of threads were made 'wayne fell off', 'wayne rapping about pussy/sex to much', and ThaG8M8 did like a hugeeeee in depth review of why S4TW was bad, dont remember the reaction but i remember man wrote an essay about it

Comment

• C4 wasn�t that bad I felt like he should�ve took his time on it because that album had so much expectation that Wayne had to create classic or people was going to hate on it regardless but it was the last album to sell damn near million in the first week. IANAHB2 was definitely Wayne�s worst album as a Wayne fan you can�t defend that album it was so bad I had to stop listening to him until D5 came out then I was happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                C4 wasn’t that bad I felt like he should’ve took his time on it because that album had so much expectation that Wayne had to create classic or people was going to hate on it regardless but it was the last album to sell damn near million in the first week. IANAHB2 was definitely Wayne’s worst album as a Wayne fan you can’t defend that album it was so bad I had to stop listening to him until D5 came out then I was happy
                IANAHB2 > Rebirth

rebirth only gets a pass because its a rock album
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                  IANAHB2 > Rebirth

rebirth only gets a pass because its a rock album
                  Lmmmmaaooooo stop........... Man

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Ion recall that shit
                  I recall y�all loving how to love on here and I was the only one dissin it! Y�all love John! Omg when y�all first heard nightmare from the bottom y�all just knew that was gone be the greatest song of all time! Somebody on here I recall correctly said The intro was like a milli on steroids! Y�all loved C4!

iANAHB2 ....... I don�t remember but I�m sure y�all gave it rave reviews ..... y�all make Wayne think songs like I ain�t got no worries was the way to go!

S4TW lol that�s crazy I did hate that shit when it first came out besides a few songs but now it�s not that bad of a mixtape lol
                  How to love is one of the only decent songs on C4 that songs great why would people hate it

And i said this before i prefer wayne expand and do different sounds then do whatever yall want "c2" wayne or whatever

Only wack wayne project is Tha Carter 4
                  Last edited by Zimmie; 10-16-2019, 11:35 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    there were a bunch of threads saying how dissapointing C4 was, was named most dissapointing album of 2011 and was posted here, most people in the thread agreed saying 'hope wayne sees this and adjusts', people called it lazy, of course people defended it though as his fan base was huge back then, but overall the vibe here was it was 'eh', and lol theres no chance IANAHB2 was given good reviews here, again tons of threads were made 'wayne fell off', 'wayne rapping about pussy/sex to much', and ThaG8M8 did like a hugeeeee in depth review of why S4TW was bad, dont remember the reaction but i remember man wrote an essay about it
                    Threads like that were made by kidcomet and ppl like him. Y�all was defending that bullshit! Especially How to love!!!! And see look you defending it now...... and somebody just said IANAHB2 or rebirth lol y�all are sick and nasty in here i swear!

Comment

Threads like that were made by kidcomet and ppl like him. Y’all was defending that bullshit! Especially How to love!!!! And see look you defending it now...... and somebody just said IANAHB2 or rebirth lol y’all are sick and nasty in here i swear!
                      can we both agree that C4 his worst project?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        can we both agree that C4 his worst project?
                        so you don't like John, President Carter, She Will, Blunt Blowin and Megaman?
                        Those are great songs and one of my favs. IANAHB2 has alot of bangers, so it's good for what it is

Comment

Threads like that were made by kidcomet and ppl like him. Y�all was defending that bullshit! Especially How to love!!!! And see look you defending it now...... and somebody just said IANAHB2 or rebirth lol y�all are sick and nasty in here i swear!
                          Where did I defend anything? I said of course there were people defending it, he had a bigger fan base? That�s just common sense, not everyone gonna like the same shit, I can pull up threads for you rn if people ripping into C4 and IANAHB2

Comment

Working...
                          X