Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne not releasing music this year is so disappointing. He could at least release loosies throughout the year or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Settaz View Post
      Wayne not releasing music this year is so disappointing. He could at least release loosies throughout the year or something...
      the year not over. stop with all the despair
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• I be in toxic bout bottle jen fuck taste good gn

Comment

• Sunday go pack go

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
            It�s been over a year since wayne has officially released new music. Most artists nowadays target for a couple releases a year. Whether it be an album, an EP, a couple loose tracks. Wayne hasn�t released anything. So him releasing an album this year starts to seem unreasonable to me more and more each day

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              It’s been over a year since wayne has officially released new music. Most artists nowadays target for a couple releases a year. Whether it be an album, an EP, a couple loose tracks. Wayne hasn’t released anything. So him releasing an album this year starts to seem unreasonable to me more and more each day
              he said the end of the year

Comment

he said the end of the year
                eh he's said lots of things though man lol, we were supposed to get hello brooklyn mixtape before C3, C4 and rebirth were supposed to be packaged together, said devol and velvet were coming out, announced icfmf is coming out, said we'd be flooded wth music once he was free.....

just learned to not take what wayne says anymore at face value tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  eh he's said lots of things though man lol, we were supposed to get hello brooklyn mixtape before C3, C4 and rebirth were supposed to be packaged together, said devol and velvet were coming out, announced icfmf is coming out, said we'd be flooded wth music once he was free.....

Well for starters he specifically said he doesn�t believe that c4 and rebirth should be packaged together cause the Carter is it�s own entity. Watch him on Tim westwood 2009. That wasn�t his wants

Comment

• I'm hoping next Friday the 13 bring some og CV action 🙏

Comment

I'm talking overall though, he could've sprinkled some music throughout. Even if he's not releasing new shit, he could've looked at a way to get samples cleared for classic songs that leaked and put them together and release that or something and people would love that. Something like Streetrunner did but actually putting it on streaming services.

Comment

• Vice Versa and Twist are droppin this month maybe wayne is after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

agree with every word
                          OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
                          https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
                          https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

Working...
                          X