Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    I wouldnt call it creative lmao. i like the song still but pull the demon out ya ass
    have you seen any artist ever make a song similar to it?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      have you seen any artist ever make a song similar to it?
      Demon is the one song on C5 I don't have on my phone and I HATE that because I wanna love the song so bad. The beat is great, the hook is catchy as all fuck, and his flow is cool too. But... idk something is missing for me on it. Maybe I'll come around to it eventually but something is just off about it imo idk. I do find myself singing "a demon with demands" sometimes tho
      RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        I wouldnt call it creative lmao. i like the song still but pull the demon out ya ass

Comment

• Demon is just an okay song imo. I really like the beat and i also catch myself saying "I'm a demon with demands" over and over again.

Comment

• 20th or 27th of december is our only hope. no promo so far. no hints recently like c5. im losing hope

Comment

• Wish Wayne and/or his team kept us updated on this album. Play us some snippets or release some leftovers to hold everyone over.

Comment

• Just try to forget about it at this point. It'll make it seem like a shorter wait.

Comment

• I really hope it’s just a poor album promoting and Wayne doesn’t have label issues again
                  OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
                  https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
                  https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

• Originally posted by omerle View Post
                    I really hope it’s just a poor album promoting and Wayne doesn’t have label issues again
                    LOL having trouble with the label you found yourself seems like the thing only Wayne could find himself in

Comment

• Suprise albums exist. The year isnt over
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• If you don't like DEMON you're just not a fan of good MUSIC. You probably one of them rappity rap lyrical spiritual miracle type dudes which is cool (and DEMON has little bit of that) but I would recommend developing a taste for more MUSIC. It's a great SONG musically. If you're complaining about him repeating lyrics, that's not lazy, it's a refrain and it's there for a reason.

I bet most people that don't like DEMON also think LOMC is the greatest thing ever even though the beat sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Get some good speakers where you can really hear and appreciate everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                          If you don't like DEMON you're just not a fan of good MUSIC. You probably one of them rappity rap lyrical spiritual miracle type dudes which is cool (and DEMON has little bit of that) but I would recommend developing a taste for more MUSIC. It's a great SONG musically. If you're complaining about him repeating lyrics, that's not lazy, it's a refrain and it's there for a reason.

I bet most people that don't like DEMON also think LOMC is the greatest thing ever even though the beat sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Get some good speakers where you can really hear and appreciate everything.
                          Lol I haven�t played life of mr. Carter more than 10 times. Prob less too. Big fan of demon tho

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn�t hyped for the snippet that much and the song didn�t wow me. Demon is beautiful tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X