Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think so, I think he significantly more control over his voice and sound than people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      I don't think so, I think he significantly more control over his voice and sound than people think.
      he just dont know what sound good. his yes men not helpin either. That sorry feature for damian lillard wasnt good
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        he just dont know what sound good. his yes men not helpin either. That sorry feature for damian lillard wasnt good
        Str8 up no rapper or musician has. Given 1010101% at all times especially if your releasing and featuring at the frequency wayne was/is only artists that do go hard consistently drop very rarely like eminem (besides recently) and Jay Z but they have thousands of good/average/bad songs vaulted

I prefer wayne release at a high frequency and swing a couple misses verses release once every few years and for it to be 'good'

Again good is subjective a song i like you might hate etc

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
        Agreed, hope dababy isn't on anything tbh
        Dababy sucks man so boring

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          I also think he is just really eccentric. We might be saying the same thing. I swear the man is on his michael jackson shit like half the time.

I am however obsessed with When You're Gone, if that is what we can expect on Funeral I'm down. His voice sounds great on that to me, perfect autotune

Comment

• If it sounds like leaked remix it�ll be straight

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              If it sounds like leaked remix it’ll be straight
              Yes that feature was great! I got C3 era vibes from that song, not to slide into nostalgia but...

Comment

• Funeral will be good. All the 2018 songs from C5 were great

Comment

• Wouldn�t be mad if Funeral sounded a lil like �When I�m Gone� with G Eazy and Wayne. Wayne has nice auto tune for the hook, and a solid verse

Comment

• its friday the 13th next week
                    could this be the perfect date to drop funeral??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      its friday the 13th next week
                      could this be the perfect date to drop funeral??
                      I don�t know why I�ve never thought about a Friday the 13th release..it sounds like it could work, but knowing Wayne�s camp ya never know. I remember in June of 2018 before C5 dropped, wayne announced at a show he had a meeting at universal for the release date. Wayne also said funeral would be out before the end of the year, and Friday the 13th seems like a good fit. One can hope

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        I don’t know why I’ve never thought about a Friday the 13th release..it sounds like it could work, but knowing Wayne’s camp ya never know. I remember in June of 2018 before C5 dropped, wayne announced at a show he had a meeting at universal for the release date. Wayne also said funeral would be out before the end of the year, and Friday the 13th seems like a good fit. One can hope
                        At this point it drops when it drops. No point in getting hopes up. Atleast for C5 there was a count down

Comment

• Am I the only person wondering if that random clip of him filming something at his skate park is an announcement? I suppose it could just be another interview for AE YM collection. But do they really still need promo for that at this point?

Comment

Working...
                          X