Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    count as what? what even is your argument here? his reason for them not counting was because he thought they were “trash,” they’re still music we’ve never heard before, and as I said, 3 projects within a year, so you guys need to relax lol
    Nah man leaked music don't count tho. Theres a big difference between something officially released and a leak whether it's new to the ear or not. Leaked stuff much different than officialy released. We need to hear about what's going on right now. Not what was happening 2-5 years ago

I'll take The og c five leak or whatever but it's def not the same as a project that's officially released at all

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      Nah man leaked music don't count tho. Theres a big difference between something officially released and a leak whether it's new to the ear or not. Leaked stuff much different than officialy released. We need to hear about what's going on right now. Not what was happening 2-5 years ago

I'll take The og c five leak or whatever but it's def not the same as a project that's officially released at all
      never said it was the same as an official project my guy, I said it was just a bonus, since we�ve already gotten 3 projects within a year

you can still bump it for a while whether it�s new or not

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
        yes.. 3 projects within a year

it doesn�t matter if you think it�s trash tho, it�s still unheard music

funeral could be trash to you, are you gonna say it doesn�t count?
        Wayne if I count D4 & NC2 then yea I�m counting Funeral. Id. What y�all leaked. Wayne didn�t release a damn thing this year point blank period

Comment

• Leaks don't count. If there was no such things as leaks then guess what the only thing we got was Sleepless.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
            Leaks don't count. If there was no such things as leaks then guess what the only thing we got was Sleepless.
            was sleepless even released officialy?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              It was released on the Ethika tape. Similar to Vizine.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                I think so lol
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  is it on spotify

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    I wouldn't even count that lol. Last year and the year before that we ate. This year he starved our ass

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      I wouldn't even count that lol. Last year and the year before that we ate. This year he starved our ass
                      So much for flooding us with music once he got out of his Cash Money deal...
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Despite the year being a drought the mans probably working tirelessly and is looking to take over the next decade and leave a big mark on it. I think we�re all in for a good next few years. Start fresh start of 2020 !
                        Last edited by cx14xc; 12-28-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
                          Despite the year being a drought the mans probably working tirelessly and is looking to take over the next decade and leave a big mark on it. I think we’re all in for a good next few years. Start fresh start of 2020 !
                          Didn't he say he wanted to retire after C5 tho lol

I know he's not gonna retire but i'm sure he's probably atleast slowed down a bit compared to how he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X