Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
    I can’t see a single being released to be honest. I feel like the single will be either the song Wayne has with Da Baby or Lil Baby. Wayne did shoot a video with Lil Baby about a month or two ago, so maybe that video will drop with the album.
    Idk about da baby,but what lil baby's song with wayne's feature have to do with funeral lmao.

Comment

• No single needed unless it's thriller 2 with MJ

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
        Nore just tweeted that he is waiting for a word from mack maine to release the interview
        Um, someone tell Mack that we are ready NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
          Sorry you feel that way. I have enjoyed the closeness (and unbelievable helpfulness and generosity) of this community in my short time here.

I think we all agree with the fact that Wayne, Drake, and Nicki are superstars. But the fact that Nicki and Drake have left this management group and that things seem a little stalled with Wayne is what we are talking about.

And Def Jam has a large number of well-known rappers on their roster, as does Aftermath, Epic, and Top Dawg.

NO ONE on this forum wants Wayne NOT to have success. That's the frustration you see.
          No other label has 3 of the TOP SELLING, most RECORD BREAKING artists of ALL TIME. There's a difference between "well known rappers" and doing the kind of numbers they did.

"But Tunechi bigger than Elvis Presley. Young Money was my best investment."

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
            No other label has 3 of the TOP SELLING, most RECORD BREAKING artists of ALL TIME. There's a difference between "well known rappers" and doing the kind of numbers they did.

OK. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post

I think their success is more to do with Wayne seeing that they would almost certainly become superstars and exposing them to the world at the point in time that he did. Rather than YM having amazing management. Slim & Baby were also very involved with Nicki & Drake, especially when Wayne was locked up and they both dropped their debut albums. I'm pretty sure Nicki fired Cortez as a manager also.

I get what you're saying, I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt because we don't know what's actually going on but they seem to consistently do a lot of stupid shit. It could be that we're just taking out our frustrations on Mack & Tez and they don't deserve it - but that's part of their job too.

There is actually video footage of Tez being incompetent also lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                I think their success is more to do with Wayne seeing that they would almost certainly become superstars and exposing them to the world at the point in time that he did. Rather than YM having amazing management. Slim & Baby were also very involved with Nicki & Drake, especially when Wayne was locked up and they both dropped their debut albums. I'm pretty sure Nicki fired Cortez as a manager also.

I get what you're saying, I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt because we don't know what's actually going on but they seem to consistently do a lot of stupid shit. It could be that we're just taking out our frustrations on Mack & Tez and they don't deserve it - but that's part of their job too.

There is actually video footage of Tez being incompetent also lol
                this, dudes a complete moron and when wayne became a superstar was in way over his head

Comment

• Wayne also going go be on car test tidal
                  Promo ramping up

Comment

• EDIT: nevermind
                    Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 01-22-2020, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Damn....

Drink Champs interview
                      Car test interview with Elliot Wilson
                      Young Money ig page posting the casket
                      Mack posting SZN

I think we're close guys

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        Damn....

Drink Champs interview
                        Car test interview with Elliot Wilson