Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
    The album is called the funeral and judging by the snippet it will be the overall theme of the album, albeit not necessarily a concept album for all we know. However I can see this being quite fitting in this time of grief, depending on how the themes death, mourning and funeral will be adressed. Who's to say it's not gonna help people.
    Then again I am well aware that Wayne will still find ample space to fuck around (as in outrageous punch lines and one liners) on this album.
    Was just starting to have this thought. This tragedy hit me hard man. I grew up watching Kobe since I was a little kid. My childhood hero. This album may be a real help for me and a whole lot of people getting through this time.
    Last edited by ballinbrad23; 01-27-2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Damn man. Remember Kobe was the first person back in like 2014 to tweet about Carter 5 Season with the picture of the V? Sad

Comment

• with a name like funeral, wayne had to dedicate the album to Kobe

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          with a name like funeral, wayne had to dedicate the album to Kobe
          but Kobe died after Wayne recorded the album?
          Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 01-27-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• It might NOT be postponed simply due to the fact we have like no current info on when Kobe and Gigi's funeral is gonna be, or how big it'll be (public like MJ or a small family mourning??) The Bryant family I don't think has said anything yet(after all everyone is probably still in major shock/depression) If Wayne waits around for the mourning to pass to release funeral it may take longer than expected.

Comment

• [ with drink Champs posting interview time Thursday on IG (10pm) I guess it won't be pushed back... I would think they would've help back the post if it was pushed back maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
              It might NOT be postponed simply due to the fact we have like no current info on when Kobe and Gigi's funeral is gonna be, or how big it'll be (public like MJ or a small family mourning??) The Bryant family I don't think has said anything yet(after all everyone is probably still in major shock/depression) If Wayne waits around for the mourning to pass to release funeral it may take longer than expected.

Comment

• He should post a psa tribute video before Thursday night.

And include his Kobe Bryant song on the album as a bonus track.

Comment

• I don�t think a pushback at all the hype and interviews would been for nothing promo rollout started last week, i mean we have no idea what the album is about or the concept of it, but by going of the intro we had on Wayne�s IG post sounds like different type of album this album could help people with there own problems and plus Wayne�s never really opened up about everything that went on in the past with is issues or i�m feeling deep, dark album. I think dropping funeral is the right time even though the title may seem it off putting but who knows what this whole damn album is about? We don�t have no clue, that�s my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                    I don't think it will be postponed, Wayne's channel on YT changed today to the cover of Funeral

has no evidence until the moment it will be postponed, so don't kill the hype
                    Exactly not one person has said anything about a push back just people on here. I understand how everyone is shocked right now and upset but album wise it's still business as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
                      I think dropping funeral is the right time even though the title may seem it off putting but who knows what this whole damn album is about? We don’t have no clue, that’s my opinion.
                      Exactly it's not his fault the album is titled funeral lol, and the tracks on there could be real uplifting maybe, at a time like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      Exactly not one person has said anything about a push back just people on here. I understand how everyone is shocked right now and upset but album wise it's still business as usual.
                      Facts instead people on his insta are telling him to tribute Kobe on the album or add the Kobe Bryant song lol. Ofc it hurts but I think most of us Wayne fans are ready for it to drop friday

Comment

• Damn Kobes funeral is on Jan 31 (Friday), the day Wayne drops

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                          Damn Kobes funeral is on Jan 31 (Friday), the day Wayne drops
                          Whaat it's been confirmed??

Comment

Working...
                          X