Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
    Dont know how real or fake this is, but apparently it was posted by Danny on ktt. If it is real, its underwhelming at best, no big rappers and playoff is on it? But I doubt it.
    [ATTACH]9858[/ATTACH]
    Dasani Punani lmao nah this fake

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
      I believe she used to be a host at Hot97.
      Isn�t that his bm ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Isn’t that his bm ?
        I don't even want to guess on that one. I'm sure someone else on here knows lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
          Sorry to be uneducated but who this lol

works for Hot 97, she gave some information about C5 and Wayne songs, in addition to Wayne snippets ones like (Never Really Mattered with Nicki, and unknown C5 session track)

Comment

• if playoffs is on this its already a letdown. and the number 3 song at tht.

we need a lot of tht music shuts down and hes still goin in type rapping. not no adlib "yeah" flow. every song he starts out with a crap flow then uses his own flow and kills it in the end. but he wastes a good 8 bars. school shooter, that song with lil baby etc.

we just need that straight up "teens with nicotine over liquor breathe with a semi tech at school whats the bigger threat, intellect mixed with interstress" flow followed by the iconic "give me bad grades i dont give a f, get in front of my classmates and kill myself" punchlines and swag. this new age flow dont even sound good when the new kids do it

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              if playoffs is on this its already a letdown. and the number 3 song at tht.

we need a lot of tht music shuts down and hes still goin in type rapping. not no adlib "yeah" flow. every song he starts out with a crap flow then uses his own flow and kills it in the end. but he wastes a good 8 bars. school shooter, that song with lil baby etc.

we just need that straight up "teens with nicotine over liquor breathe with a semi tech at school whats the bigger threat, intellect mixed with interstress" flow followed by the iconic "give me bad grades i dont give a f, get in front of my classmates and kill myself" punchlines and swag. this new age flow dont even sound good when the new kids do it. nevertheless with a 36 year old lyricst
              Playoffs was only for ESPN otherwise it would be considered the first single. Let’s relax here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                if playoffs is on this its already a letdown. and the number 3 song at tht.

we just need that straight up "teens with nicotine over liquor breathe with a semi tech at school whats the bigger threat, intellect mixed with interstress" flow followed by the iconic "give me bad grades i dont give a f, get in front of my classmates and kill myself" punchlines and swag. this new age flow dont even sound good when the new kids do it
                Chill my guy. That isn�t the official track list. They�re probably working on the track list up until the last 30 minutes before the release

Comment

• No WAY is playoffs on it, wasn't that a special song done for the... well, playoffs? lol

And if it is and they haven't announced it that messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    Dasani Punani lmao nah this fake
                    if real then jon benet will be a deep as fuck song
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
                      Dont know how real or fake this is, but apparently it was posted by Danny on ktt. If it is real, its underwhelming at best, no big rappers and playoff is on it? But I doubt it.
                      [ATTACH]9858[/ATTACH]

Goodbye ?? no, i don't believe this tracklist, whoever made it seemed to have fed up with the theory that it would be Wayne's last album.. lol
                      Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 01-29-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        Chill my guy. That isn’t the official track list. They’re probably working on the track list up until the last 30 minutes before the release
                        Lmao why is this such facts

Comment

• https://twitter.com/marisamendez/sta...725289984?s=21

Velvet ? Wayne Rock ??

Comment

Working...
                          X