Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    Some of yall sound retarded sayin you only want 3-4 features... Niggas who want less than 15 can gtfoh to
    Hell naaaaah, maybe couple features to make it fresh, but Wayne solo songs >>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      Some of yall sound retarded sayin you only want 3-4 features... Niggas who want less than 15 can gtfoh to

Haha 15 too much man. I still need some solos

Comment

• I�m in Scotland, UK, been wake whole day and 3 hours! Should I wait it out to 4AM to listen⚰️👀

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          Haha 15 too much man. I still need some solos
          what the hell is wrong with yall. Thats like saying would you rather make 15$ hr or 20$ hr. Nah 20 too much i rather take 15$. WTF

Comment

• almost there yall

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
              what the hell is wrong with yall. Thats like saying would you rather make 15$ hr or 20$ hr. Nah 20 too much i rather take 15$. WTF
              That's an awful analogy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                That's an awful analogy lol
                Its the perfect analogy its only awful to the people like yourself who want less songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                  Not really. A better comparison would be like saying The Avengers would have been better if it was 1.5hr long instead of 3hr. More songs could mean an increase of fillers.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TheRiddler;1637416]Not really. A better comparison would be like saying The Avengers would have been better if it was 1.5hr long instead of 3hr. More songs could mean an increase of fillers.

less songs dont make the album better. yall are idots.

Comment

• [
                      Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                      Settle down

Comment

• [QUOTE=He hate Me;1637418]
                        Originally posted by TheRiddler View Post
                        Not really. A better comparison would be like saying The Avengers would have been better if it was 1.5hr long instead of 3hr. More songs could mean an increase of fillers.

less songs dont make the album better. yall are idots.
                        I didn�t say less songs made it better. Making it longer also doesn�t make it better. You need a balance between quality and quantity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                          Settle down
                          Im just allergic to stupid ass comments. Make your own dam playlist with the songs you like.

Comment

Working...
                          X