Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
    Yeah it's like a mixtape with better production. Sometimes I just want to punch Wayne's engineer in the face. Example of how lazy he was is on the Jay Rock track there's like 20 sec silence in the end how unprofessional is that.

If you enjoy Wayne's latest mixtape you'll like it if you don't you won't.

Wayne did good tho it's his team and the lack of polish and mixing again that I really dislike
    Make sure you listen on a good system or at least compensate by cranking the bass and low mids up. If you listen on cheap speakers it can probably sound harsh but it sounds pretty great to me otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
      Yeah it's like a mixtape with better production. Sometimes I just want to punch Wayne's engineer in the face. Example of how lazy he was is on the Jay Rock track there's like 20 sec silence in the end how unprofessional is that.

If you enjoy Wayne's latest mixtape you'll like it if you don't you won't.

Wayne did good tho it's his team and the lack of polish and mixing again that I really dislike
      its on purpose for kobe bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
        Yep it's exactly 24 seconds of silence and the song is a basketball reference

Comment

• Couple of very boring songs after the streetrunner track

Comment

Oh okay my bad then

Comment

Mad fucking respect for including that on the album, Wayne loved Kobe and respected him so much
              RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• first listen I found it average

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  Couple of very boring songs after the streetrunner track
                  Think they added extra tracks to get it to 24 after Kobe died or a couple of these songs probably wouldn't have made it

Comment

• Also i really dont get this xxx hype. Haven‘t heard any song that was any more than average to me.
                    The song on the album is yet again absolutely atrocious.

Comment

Also i really dont get this xxx hype. Haven�t heard any song that was any more than average to me.
                      k

Comment

Also i really dont get this xxx hype. Haven‘t heard any song that was any more than average to me.
                        cosign, worst track for me by a huge margin
                        RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Also i really dont get this xxx hype. Haven‘t heard any song that was any more than average to me.
                          what's atrocious?

Only songs I don't care for are Line Em Up and TO. TO would be ok but I'm not a fan of the background vocals at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X