Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobtom37 View Post
    I like how I still haven't gotten my digital copy
    Send them a rude e-mail and complain. I did that and mine mysteriously appeared in my mailbox about 5 minutes later.

Comment

• This might be Waynes most diverse and thus complex body. Therefore everybody should listen at least 3 Times through everything before giving any opinion. It�s obv not for everybody but putting out such an different, new album 26 years into being in the game is crazy regardless ones personal opinion.

Comment

• Amazing how this man continues to evolve and not put out the same shit every time.

Glad to be able to say he’s been my favorite artist since before C3.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          To troll @Wizzle
          Hahahahahahaha!!! That Wizzle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
            This might be Waynes most diverse and thus complex body. Therefore everybody should listen at least 3 Times through everything before giving any opinion. It‘s obv not for everybody but putting out such an different, new album 26 years into being in the game is crazy regardless ones personal opinion.
            You worded it so perfectly.

Gonna add also that if this wayne album doesn't work for ya, ya still gotta respect his game and hunger. People saying this funeral album is the funeral of wayne SMH

Comment

• People hatin prolly just were expecting some deep/introspective shit.

i can understand the aggression in most of the songs can throw people off, but with that being said this shit SOUNDS really good. And he�s rapping his ass off but it�s hard to speak on that right now until I listen more to catch the bars cuz it�s so quick and in your face. Amazing how he�s evolved! Enjoy these bangers and creative shit that he�s been fighting for. This man went through a 6 year battle. Let him put some creative shit out that he wants. He�ll come back with some meaningful raps y�all are asking for.

also- if you think Wayne not on drugs after this album, you brazy. Has a very psychedelic trap feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                You worded it so perfectly.

Gonna add also that if this wayne album doesn't work for ya, ya still gotta respect his game and hunger. People saying this funeral album is the funeral of wayne SMH
                Those people are in the minority

Comment

• Can somebody make some sense of all that name dropping on Ball Hard or just basically Wayne's verse?

Comment

• [MENTION=108056]Nuper Nocte[/MENTION] I just recieved my copy fam, they took they sweet time sending it, lowkey frustrating but universal sent it 7 hours later type shit.
                    Last edited by Trolln; 01-31-2020, 02:26 PM.
                    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

• Number 1 album on Apple Music right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
                        I just recieved my copy fam, they took they sweet time sending it, lowkey frustrating but universal sent it 7 hours later type shit.
                        I was appalled at how long they took to send mine (and prolly only because I sent them a Nasty-Gram) after they also fucked up the release time and then got stuck with leaks all over the internet that they tried to plug up.

Buncha fuckin' morons runnin' THAT show.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                        Number 1 album on Apple Music right now
                        Oh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                          I was appalled at how long they took to send mine (and prolly only because I sent them a Nasty-Gram) after they also fucked up the release time and then got stuck with leaks all over the internet that they tried to plug up.

Buncha fuckin' morons runnin' THAT show.

As it makes you think Universal was always behind the pushbacks in the past not wayne.
                          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Working...
                          X