Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if they really play it right, they could make 3-4 hits out of this

mahogany
    piano trap
    i do it
    wild ones

Comment

• This album really a classic i know it’s too early but this might be my 3rd favorite Wayne album after c2 and c3

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        This album really a classic i know it’s too early but this might be my 3rd favorite Wayne album after c2 and c3

Yo Not me goes sooooo fuckign hard

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          Yo Not me goes sooooo fuckign hard
          I don’t sleep was my favorite but now mahogany becoming my favorite this album just keeps getting better at more listens

Comment

• Y'all should go leave your reviews on Metacritic https://www.metacritic.com/music/fun...e/user-reviews

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
              Lol this is funny because Sights and Silencers is probably my favorite song along with Mama Mia. Wayne's vocals are beautiful on that. I can't comprehend that someone would hate it.
              Dude I love sights and silencers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                Dude I love sights and silencers
                It's great. Feels like I'm floating when I play it lol

Comment

• 19 tracks from Lil Wayne's 'Funeral' debut in the top 200 on the US Spotify chart

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                    Lmao. Y�all saying this no where near C5 because it lacks that kind of maturity and substance. Clearly he has said he puts that kinda music on the Carter series. He released rebirth which set a new wave and showed people to be fearless in the music they make and to make what they want. Started a whole generation of rappers with this new sound and now he did the funeral which is basically killing that whole wave he created. He just showed how far ahead he is in that sound that it�s pointless for others to even bother making it anymore. He�s just like Yo remember where y�all got this from, it�s not that hard to make this kinda music AND with way better lyrics.

youll get more mature shit on another project guys so calm down. It�s not like this is the only sound we will ever hear from Wayne again.
                    YEP exactly carter series a different project, funeral a different project. Like one album over another due to flow, delivery etc makes sense but not cuz of purely maturity and substance. Pretty sure maturity wasn't his intention when making funeral

- - - Updated - - -

Funeral #2 on canadian itunes/apple music smh canada let's get to #1 already...

Comment

• Mama mia is fucking stupid.
                      it‘s getting better every listen wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                        YEP exactly carter series a different project, funeral a different project. Like one album over another due to flow, delivery etc makes sense but not cuz of purely maturity and substance. Pretty sure maturity wasn't his intention when making funeral

- - - Updated - - -

Funeral #2 on canadian itunes/apple music smh canada let's get to #1 already...

exactly! And honestly this album is necessary for Wayne so he can perform these turn up type records at his shows ESPECIALLY festivals where people are there just to turn up and not witness some lyrics/introspective shit, since that’s a lot of the stuff he usually performs. This will be a good addition to his shows so the youngins can mosh to it and shit haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                          19 tracks from Lil Wayne's 'Funeral' debut in the top 200 on the US Spotify chart
                          Where do you get the charts?

Comment

Working...
                          X