Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's interesting that on Wayne's Facebook page where he's hyping this album today, he is shown in 2 clips with his new bae, the Australian model.

Comment

• Finally home from work y�all! Got me some liquor I�m pouring up and rolling up some joints. About to get a nice buzz going before I cut this album on. I�ve been hearing tons of mixed reviews on social media & on this forum, so I just wanna know what to expect from this album. [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

You seem to be honest with your opinion on everything wayne does, what�s your thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        Lol Sorry 4 The Wait 1, 2, 3, 4???? He got 3 & 4 stashed???

I feel bro. I had the same exact expectation.
        He knows his albums get pushed back so he made em just in case lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
          Finally home from work y’all! Got me some liquor I’m pouring up and rolling up some joints. About to get a nice buzz going before I cut this album on. I’ve been hearing tons of mixed reviews on social media & on this forum, so I just wanna know what to expect from this album. @BrewCityYM

You seem to be honest with your opinion on everything wayne does, what’s your thoughts?
          I don't know the last time I have seen [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] say anything positive overall about a project or song. There always seem to be some issues even if he likes a track here or there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
            ZACtly!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't but it's mentioned in this article (at least Sin�ad O'Connor is):

https://ew.com/music/2020/01/31/lil-...bum-interview/
            thanks great read, he says funeral is a sequel to Rebirth, next one might be Reincarnation or something

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            i need an explanation cause it just sounds like he saying words tht rhyme
            lmao yeah I think that it, not too much to it.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• I really don’t know how to feel about this album. Not gonna be one of my favs but maybe it’ll grow on me like NC2

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                thanks great read, he says funeral is a sequel to Rebirth, next one might be Reincarnation or something

- - - Updated - - -

lmao yeah I think that it, not too much to it.

welp
                i was lookin for a reason to like the song but guess its just a Kamikaze-Eminem-style rap with no real meaning

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  Finally home from work y�all! Got me some liquor I�m pouring up and rolling up some joints. About to get a nice buzz going before I cut this album on. I�ve been hearing tons of mixed reviews on social media & on this forum, so I just wanna know what to expect from this album. [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

You seem to be honest with your opinion on everything wayne does, what�s your thoughts?
                  I fuck with over 50% of it
                  I like 14.5 songs out of 24
                  14.5 because I like half of Mama Mia. Beat is fucking garbage af! Fucking horrible! But he is rapping on that mfa

I can�t get into that dark with with the XXX feature.
                  I can�t get into that yelling shit on Dreams
                  I can�t get into that Kiss FM radio with on songs like Trust Nobody

But overall it�s pretty decent

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    I fuck with over 50% of it
                    I like 14.5 songs out of 24
                    14.5 because I like half of Mama Mia. Beat is fucking garbage af! Fucking horrible! But he is rapping on that mfa

I can’t get into that dark with with the XXX feature.
                    I can’t get into that yelling shit on Dreams
                    I can’t get into that Kiss FM radio with on songs like Trust Nobody

But overall it’s pretty decent
                    That beat is amazing. It sounds like a horror movie and fits perfectly with the totally INSANE shit wayne is saying

Comment

• if this the funeral that means rebirth 2 next

Comment

• Album is meh after my first listen, i liked some of the production & Wayne's energy on this album more than C5 but I enjoyed the subject matter on C5 more. I respect what he's tryna do with this album tho, it's just not for me. Album didn't need to be this long either imo, started thinking about cutting the album off around Sights and Silencers & Ball Hard.

Only songs i see myself going back to is Mahogany & Harden. I liked Grateful, Vizine & Hercules more than every song on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                          Album is meh after my first listen, i liked some of the production & Wayne's energy on this album more than C5 but I enjoyed the subject matter on C5 more. I respect what he's tryna do with this album tho, it's just not for me. Album didn't need to be this long either imo, started thinking about cutting the album off around Sights and Silencers & Ball Hard.

Only songs i see myself going back to is Mahogany & Harden. I liked Grateful, Vizine & Hercules more than every song on here.
                          Your favorite rapper is lupe

Comment

Working...
                          X