Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral is not a rock album but it's only related to Rebirth because of it's name,that makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
      Funeral is not a rock album but it's only related to Rebirth because of it's name,that makes no sense.
      He means in sense of his �alternative� albums, like he said he would use more modern beats this go round to appease the younger generation. And rebirth he did rock to appease his more rock/party crowd.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
      "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
      - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
      sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by waynefan24 View Post
        He means in sense of his “alternative” albums, like he said he would use more modern beats this go round to appease the younger generation. And rebirth he did rock to appease his more rock/party crowd.
        Ah okay,then.... I got it

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
          I think that�s just wayne with a bit of sound FX added to his voice. Cause he spits those same bars toward the end. When I first heard it, it sounded like some demonic shit.
          Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          It's definitely Wayne lol
          I know at the 2nd time its Wayne but the first time I wasnt really sure. Sounded like a woman to me

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            I know at the 2nd time its Wayne but the first time I wasnt really sure. Sounded like a woman to me
            wait. how is it wayne tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by uhese1 View Post
              wait. how is it wayne tho.
              technology

Comment

• I'm still in the early stages of digesting the album, but I can already tell it's going to be my favorites. He's having fun on the tracks and spitting bars upon bars.

Kicking myself that I missed the signed copies. I did pick up the clear vinyl.
                Hat to the side, rims on the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gqge5JZ2U&t=30

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  Yh I see what you mean. Could be a man or a woman as the effects are so heavy. Everyone credited on the song is a man.

Comment

• I legit love how mad the haters are right now cuz Wayne�s album went #1. The comment threads on Facebook you got his die hard fans calling him the �goat� and the rap game �Kobe� then you got the Eminem dickriders mad asf like �How did Wayne get another #1 he�s trash� comments lmao. I know he�s kinda lucky cuz there was no other album this week to compete but I love just watching the haters fuming lol, imo it�s another W! Hopefully that shit goes gold soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                      I legit love how mad the haters are right now cuz Wayne’s album went #1. The comment threads on Facebook you got his die hard fans calling him the “goat” and the rap game “Kobe” then you got the Eminem dickriders mad asf like “How did Wayne get another #1 he’s trash” comments lmao. I know he’s kinda lucky cuz there was no other album this week to compete but I love just watching the haters fuming lol, imo it’s another W! Hopefully that shit goes gold soon!
                      I don't get why Em stans are so fucking hateful, especially to Wayne. Em and Wayne fuck with each other. Wayne fans generally don't trash Em for no reason. But for whatever reason half of the negativity I see towards Funeral is from Em fans lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                        technology
                        you're not totally wrong. Yes it's technology but it's not Wayne. That one is a guy called Ben Burgess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                          I don't get why Em stans are so fucking hateful, especially to Wayne. Em and Wayne fuck with each other. Wayne fans generally don't trash Em for no reason. But for whatever reason half of the negativity I see towards Funeral is from Em fans lol.
                          I think because they see him as a rival/equal but can't accept it. People were constantly tryna say that Em was dissing Wayne on Drop the World and No Love lol.
                          Em even said he was getting ready to diss Wayne around C3 time just because he was huge but then he actually listened to C3 and changed his thinking. Many of his fans are stuck with the former mentality.

Comment

Working...
                          X