Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne said No Ceilings was his favorite mixtape. We got the same taste. Also said he fw one of the SFTWs I wonder which one

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      Jesus fuck. My patience with some of you is running low. It�ll be out in 16 hours.
      Wayne posted the release date is 1/31... so how come a good percentage of y�all can�t grasp that?

Because we're stupid? Because we're anxious?

Prolly a little of both for me.

Comment

• Interview video is private. Only here??

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          Lmaoooo I know right. These ppl annoying
          You big bully! We're just anxious! THAT'S why we sound like morons. We're scairt because we want this so bad!!!!!! We're scairt that something will get in the way! That's why we sound like a bunch of baboons. This is called the "fear reflex."

Comment

• Originally posted by CiroC View Post
            Interview video is private. Only here??
            Removed fuck

Comment

• lool wtf happened. i refreshed after the interview was over and shows private now.... it was a cool interview tho i enjoyed it. like someone said wayne said that thug may be a feat too ... im sure [MENTION=98957]Wizzle[/MENTION] will like that

Comment

lool wtf happened. i refreshed after the interview was over and shows private now.... it was a cool interview tho i enjoyed it. like someone said wayne said that thug may be a feat too ... im sure @Wizzle will like that
                i hope not

Comment

lool wtf happened. i refreshed after the interview was over and shows private now.... it was a cool interview tho i enjoyed it. like someone said wayne said that thug may be a feat too ... im sure [MENTION=98957]Wizzle[/MENTION] will like that
                  Think they might have messed up when they uploaded it. they prolly wanted to change it to private but instead left it on public

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    listen to the project again its actually hard as f
                    Lmao I vividly remember you trashing this tape for years too

Comment

• Originally posted by CiroC View Post
                      Interview video is private. Only here??
                      Same here - can't access it.

Comment

• Damn of course the links dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                          You big bully! We're just anxious! THAT'S why we sound like morons. We're scairt because we want this so bad!!!!!! We're scairt that something will get in the way! That's why we sound like a bunch of baboons. This is called the "fear reflex."

albums literally drop at the same time ever week lol

Comment

Working...
                          X