Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    I don't see anything

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      You should of done the Tweet tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        You should of done the Tweet tags
        That's hysterical! Wonder how you were able to see it and quote it when the rest of us couldn't see it the first time?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
          But why does proper management matter if Wayne doesn�t care. He doesn�t need to grow in the industry, he doesn�t care to. He literally just wants to make music. He could give 2 shits about anything else that happens. Doodes a pure artist. It�s not like his music videos do anything significant for him anyway.

y�all want the Wayne that was chasing the top again and playing the game of the industry, but need to settle with the fact that he�s beyond all that and just wants to record music and perform.
          Why bother promoting the album then anyways?
          If you do it then you might as well want to do it right in every possible way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            Why bother promoting the album then anyways?
            If you do it then you might as well want to do it right in every possible way.
            I mean going on y’all shows and performing is probably fun for him every once in a while. He prolly doesn’t care about music videos at all. He eve puts effort into them anyways now a days so it makes sense. And music videos cost a lot of money. Combine that with not caring then who cares! Not like his music videos do anything for him anyway. Gives him a couple million more views but doesn’t really do much. Just feel like we all shouldn’t be caught up in the lack of promotion when Weezy himself has said all he cares about is making music.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
              I mean going on y’all shows and performing is probably fun for him every once in a while. He prolly doesn’t care about music videos at all. He eve puts effort into them anyways now a days so it makes sense. And music videos cost a lot of money. Combine that with not caring then who cares! Not like his music videos do anything for him anyway. Gives him a couple million more views but doesn’t really do much. Just feel like we all shouldn’t be caught up in the lack of promotion when Weezy himself has said all he cares about is making music.
              The point is whether or not hes involved with the promotion side or not... He HAS to be promoted properly. It's a waste if u don't. Jsut cuz hes very focused on making music doesnt mean u don't promote the album. It means someone else does. With proper promotion sales will go up. I'm sure Wayne does still Wana do numbers being the competitor that he is and always has been

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  i do it should have a music video......
                  Literally commented this the day the album came out! Still can�t believe there is no video smh.

Comment

• Funeral already in my top 5 favourite albums with c1 c2 c3 c4, might even become top 3

Comment

• Funeral merch arrived today! Fabulous grey hoody with "Lil Wayne" in small letters on front and the cover of Funeral on the back tilted sideways so people looking one way will see "Lil Wayne" and people looking from another angle with see "Funeral." It is great! I thought they were serious about it taking 6 weeks to get here.

Ooooh - happy!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                        Funeral merch arrived today! Fabulous grey hoody with "Lil Wayne" in small letters on front and the cover of Funeral on the back tilted sideways so people looking one way will see "Lil Wayne" and people looking from another angle with see "Funeral." It is great! I thought they were serious about it taking 6 weeks to get here.

Ooooh - happy!!!!!

damn u got it quick

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                          damn u got it quick
                          I know! I thought they said it would take 6 to 8 weeks or something like that.

Maybe they were embarrassed they didn't send me my Funeral download until I had to send them a nasty letter the next morning.

Comment

Working...
                          X