Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i first listened to Mama Mia i thought it was weird af and sloppy as hell how Wayne went off beat.

Now i can�t stop listening to it and i realize he never went off beat. he just jumped in an unexpected pocket.

i don�t even mind the beat. Wayne killed that bitch and people that judge it off first listen really missing out.

sheesh.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      when i first listened to Mama Mia i thought it was weird af and sloppy as hell how Wayne went off beat.

Now i can’t stop listening to it and i realize he never went off beat. he just jumped in an unexpected pocket.

i don’t even mind the beat. Wayne killed that bitch and people that judge it off first listen really missing out.

sheesh.

people really got close minds

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Nah i dont think so bro. Wayne�s flow on mama mia is dope, but it�s kinda all over the place + the beat dont really fit imo.

Mahogany is so smooth and sounds effortless just like Da Drought 3

just like my dude [MENTION=63118]TyIquan[/MENTION] said he sat in a different pocket on that beat which is what da drought 3 was full of also wayne was very random and spontaneous on DD3 similar to mama mia

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        people really got close minds

- - - Updated - - -

just like my dude [MENTION=63118]TyIquan[/MENTION] said he sat in a different pocket on that beat which is what da drought 3 was full of also wayne was very random and spontaneous on DD3 similar to mama mia
        naw, i mean i get what people sayin tho. i was watching the mallory bro�s react to it and they jus kinda wrote it off and i lowkey did the same at first but that�s the problem w reaction reviews in general ig. not sayin Olly jus reactin off first listen but sometimes folks don�t really revisit shit they thought negatively of at first and they minds never get to change.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          naw, i mean i get what people sayin tho. i was watching the mallory bro’s react to it and they jus kinda wrote it off and i lowkey did the same at first but that’s the problem w reaction reviews in general ig. not sayin Olly jus reactin off first listen but sometimes folks don’t really revisit shit they thought negatively of at first and they minds never get to change.
          big faxs

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          naw, i mean i get what people sayin tho. i was watching the mallory bro’s react to it and they jus kinda wrote it off and i lowkey did the same at first but that’s the problem w reaction reviews in general ig. not sayin Olly jus reactin off first listen but sometimes folks don’t really revisit shit they thought negatively of at first and they minds never get to change.
          i dont like that people revoke shit thats different immediately though fair enough letting things grow but people quick to call shit thats different trash

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            damn nice find, don't think I've read this before. he killed that Red Bandana verse too it's crazy
            ya, i had always remembered that the red bandana verse was from waynes world from this article but couldn't find it for a while, when i helped add songs to the wayne tracker i managed to find it again, it is definitely a good read

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Roddy ricch back on first place next week. (78-83k)
              Eminem 2nd place (52-57k)
              Lil Wayne 3rd place. (48-53k)
              Wayne on 6th place smh

Comment

• I live the american dream
                foreign everything

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• mama mia reminds me of 6'7 foot smh, anyway both fire

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    Wayne on 6th place smh
                    It's not a pop album, idk what you expect

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                      It's not a pop album, idk what you expect
                      I don't know what this means... There are rap albums Doing well in the weeks after it's release. Ems still doing like 50k... Roddy absolutely killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        I don't know what this means... There are rap albums Doing well in the weeks after it's release. Ems still doing like 50k... Roddy absolutely killing it.
                        It means that there a lot of people who aren't as "culturally literate" as we are and need their music spoon-fed to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                          roddy n1 only because of "the box"

Comment

Working...
                          X