Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first 35ish seconds of darkside sounds like something straight off da drought 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
      the first 35ish seconds of darkside sounds like something straight off da drought 3.
      clean ur ears

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        clean ur ears
        lol wym. Like the way he was flowing

Comment

• Anyone get their autographed Funeral CD yet?? My unsigned copy has a tracking number now I’m so excited to have a physical copy of this album ��

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
          "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
          - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
          sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by waynefan24 View Post
            Anyone get their autographed Funeral CD yet?? My unsigned copy has a tracking number now I’m so excited to have a physical copy of this album ��
            Not yet, think those are gonna be shipped later than everything else, according to the website (end of Feb maybe?) Super excited to get mine too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
              Not yet, think those are gonna be shipped later than everything else, according to the website (end of Feb maybe?) Super excited to get mine too
              I think mine will be here by Friday or Saturday
              EDIT: They just sent the arrival date, said it would be here next Tuesday the 25th
              Last edited by waynefan24; 02-19-2020, 09:55 AM.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                That was my question. Since for many of us Wayne gets better the more you listen to each song, if you only have a quick go at them and then don't keep listening, the songs don't get a chance to seep in there and work their way into the fabric of your brain.
                Yea I made a MUCH better arrangement of the tracklist to make the album a classic front to back with NO SKIPS. Of course leaving �Bing James� as #8 and �Harden� as #13 respectively. They should hire me to put together his tracklist for albums and mixtapes smh

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by waynefan24 View Post
                  Yea I made a MUCH better arrangement of the tracklist to make the album a classic front to back with NO SKIPS. Of course leaving “Bing James” as #8 and “Harden” as #13 respectively. They should hire me to put together his tracklist for albums and mixtapes smh
                  I'll even send in your name if you want. They have to start doing SOMETHING a little different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                    I'll even send in your name if you want. They have to start doing SOMETHING a little different.
                    Yea I thought my pics of the tracklist posted but guess not. Here’s my order of the tracklist if anyone wants to listen to it in that order. I made, SIDE A, more radio friendly songs like they did in the 90’s and, SIDE B, has more “street singles” as they used to call them.
                    SIDE A
                    1. Funeral
                    2. Wayne’s World
                    3. Trust Nobody
                    4. Nevermind
                    5. Wild Dogs
                    6. Dreams
                    7. I Do It
                    8. Bing James
                    9. Mahogany
                    10. T.O.
                    11. I Don’t Sleep
                    12. Know You Know
                    SIDE B
                    13. Harden
                    14. Bastard (Satan’s Kid)
                    15. Clap For ‘Em
                    16. Piano Trap
                    17. Not Me
                    18. Line ‘Em Up
                    19. Get Outta My Head
                    20. Mama Mia
                    21. Ball Hard
                    22. Darkside
                    23. Stop Playing Wit’ Me
                    24. Sights & Silencers

ShAkE 'eM uP!!

Comment

• Haven't been on in a bit, do we have scans of the Funeral CD booklet?

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                        Haven't been on in a bit, do we have scans of the Funeral CD booklet?

yea someone posted it.. cant remember where

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          the first 35ish seconds of darkside sounds like something straight off da drought 3.
                          Are you saying that just because he ends every line with 'Nigga'?

Comment

Working...
                          X