Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no it's for the graphics artist who did the cover, not him. basically has nothing to do with Weezy at all

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    imagine if funeral wins a grammy for the artwork
    would that mean weezy has 6 grammys lol??

Kreston Kent

Author of
    The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne
    #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Paperback
    #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Kindle
    #1 Music Bestseller Apple iBooks
    #3 Arts & Entertainment Bestseller Apple iBooks

Comment

• Originally posted by tko View Post
      big worm, piano trap, i don't sleep, multiple flows, many greats on this one
      harden, happen to you, russian roulette, never mind, mahogany, mama mia, funeral intro

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        harden, happen to you, russian roulette, never mind, mahogany, mama mia, funeral intro
        Funeral intro is veeeery underrated

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
          Funeral intro is veeeery underrated
          its lowkey my favorite song on that album. it's for sure the one i play the most. i wish it was longer

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreston Kent View Post
            no it's for the graphics artist who did the cover, not him. basically has nothing to do with Weezy at all
            i know bruh
            it was a joke lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              It's definitely not Wayne's greatest album, but I find myself keep going back and playing this album.
              I agree.

With some of Wayne's last few projects they all seem to get better the more often you listen to them. I remember when Funeral came out I wasn't really digging it but now I can play almost every single song on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I agree.

With some of Wayne's last few projects they all seem to get better the more often you listen to them. I remember when Funeral came out I wasn't really digging it but now I can play almost every single song on the album.
                Polar opposite for me loved it first listen then realised how trash it is more i hear it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• still album of the year and if you hating you can suck my gigantic cock

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post
                    still album of the year and if you hating you can suck my gigantic cock
                    You got to be an alt

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      You got to be an alt
                      its got to be the brewcitycm guy. i can see him having those face tatts in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        Polar opposite for me loved it first listen then realised how trash it is more i hear it
                        bruh do you not like these songs??
                        funeral intro, mama mia, mahogany, not me, piano trap, stop playin with me, ball hard, never mind, harden??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          bruh do you not like these songs??
                          funeral intro, mama mia, mahogany, not me, piano trap, stop playin with me, ball hard, never mind, harden??
                          I think the issue a lot of people have is that they only like lets say 5 to 15 tracks out of 32 including deluxe

Comment

Working...
                          X