Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
    I think the issue a lot of people have is that they only like lets say 5 to 15 tracks out of 32 including deluxe
    Exactly.

still think Mama Mia is the hardest song to drop since it’s release though

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      Exactly.

still think Mama Mia is the hardest song to drop since it’s release though
      The problem with thinking Wayne is washed up is that the songs you hate are loved by other people who might not like the songs that you do.

I think if he had focused projects instead of 'random' collections of tracks that he makes people would't hate on him as much.

Comment

The problem with thinking Wayne is washed up is that the songs you hate are loved by other people who might not like the songs that you do.

I think if he had focused projects instead of 'random' collections of tracks that he makes people would't hate on him as much.
        We been saying this for a while now. Keep the hardcore rapping on one project, the autotune on another, velvet, etc.

Comment

I think the issue a lot of people have is that they only like lets say 5 to 15 tracks out of 32 including deluxe
          thats not even bad tho. Do you like every song on every rap album usually? I usually only like about 25% of most rap albums

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post

this. I think instead of dropping albums he should drop EPs with different sounds
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
            thats not even bad tho. Do you like every song on every rap album usually? I usually only like about 25% of most rap albums
            seems like you don't like rap music that much then fam

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
              seems like you don't like rap music that much then fam

Comment

The problem with thinking Wayne is washed up is that the songs you hate are loved by other people who might not like the songs that you do. I think if he had focused projects instead of 'random' collections of tracks that he makes people would't hate on him as much.
                this makes sense, they are trying to please every fan but its clearly not working

Comment

• I was listening to Funeral last night and realized it�s still a good album, it�s mixed well, the beats were actually good and Wayne did his thing. I saw something on IG that�s it�s very close to Gold...anybody know if that�s true?

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                    I was listening to Funeral last night and realized it’s still a good album, it’s mixed well, the beats were actually good and Wayne did his thing. I saw something on IG that’s it’s very close to Gold...anybody know if that’s true?

it's been close for months. it's going up at a snail pace. It's currently at 489K (#89 on the ALBUM SPS WEEKLY Chart here) It's going up 3-4K a week for past few months - should be Gold in 3-4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      it's been close for months. it's going up at a snail pace. It's currently at 489K (#89 on the ALBUM SPS WEEKLY Chart here) It's going up 3-4K a week for past few months - should be Gold in 3-4 weeks.
                      GKMC from Kendrick sold almost as much as Funeral this year, that's sad asf

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        GKMC from Kendrick sold almost as much as Funeral this year, that's sad asf
                        Take Care has sold almost as much as Funeral this year

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                          Take Care has sold almost as much as Funeral this year
                          Drake is like Eminem level commercially so no surprise there

Comment

Working...
                          X