Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do numbers matter so much to you guys? If you enjoy the music then why does anything else matter

Comment

• This album is dope though I don’t get the hate on it

c2 > c3 > C4 > funeral > fwa

my top 5 Wayne albums funeral already a classic

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
        Why do numbers matter so much to you guys? If you enjoy the music then why does anything else matter
        Wayne outside of Tha Carter series

Rebirth: 176K
        IANAHB: 110K
        IANAHB2: 217K

Idk why people are surprised lol even tho I was hoping for 200k

Comment

• Hi All,

my top 13 of the album, in no particular order. just skimming through the album top-down

I would have liked the album to be a little more narrowed down. with the following songs:

1. Mahogany
          2. Mama Mia
          3. Dreams
          4. Stop Playing With Me
          5. Bing James
          6. Not me
          7. Wild Dogs
          8. Harden
          9. I Dont Sleep
          10. Bastard
          11. Piano Trap
          12. Never Mind
          13. Wayne's world
          BONUS: Sleepless (remix) ft. Young Thug & LSD
          "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            blaming them for his lack of album sales lol if any of the artists most fans think Wayne is on the same level as dropped randomly, they are still projecting over 200k. this album has been talked about for a year and had an announced release

This. Its time we stop blaming Mack and Tez for everything. Yes they play a role in it but its not just them. Wayne turns in 50 songs and just fucks off. He needs to start listening/hearing what the general public like right now musically. He needs to get more intune with the current state of hiphop and actually play a role in picking songs and features.

Comment

• i pop me a perc and i smoke me some loud

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                i pop me a perc and i smoke me some loud
                Literally been saying this all day lmaooo

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  It did, but not THAT good. It still has 47 milion views, Bitches Love Me has 324 milion views.
                  Ah right and with drake (and future I guess) featured on it, it's to be expected

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    I don't know bro all I been seeing is hate on the album from people. Like all the blogs on social media on facebook all the comments is trashing it which sucks.
                    That�s pretty weird cuz from people post around me and what I�ve seen in comments people fuck with the album that�s actually take time to listen. Of course there�s always a few haters in the comments but that�s always been that way with Wayne. I�ve only read positive blogs, I read one which said this is not a Carter album so don�t expect that quality you would get but still gave it good praise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      I don't know bro all I been seeing is hate on the album from people. Like all the blogs on social media on facebook all the comments is trashing it which sucks.
                      Some people trashing it as always but most stuff I've seen has been positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                        That�s pretty weird cuz from people post around me and what I�ve seen in comments people fuck with the album that�s actually take time to listen. Of course there�s always a few haters in the comments but that�s always been that way with Wayne. I�ve only read positive blogs, I read one which said this is not a Carter album so don�t expect that quality you would get but still gave it good praise.
                        I meant peoples comments trashing it but as you said what do you expect. Theres always those Wayne haters lol

Comment

• Anyone else realizes that Nicki about to outsell Wayne? Queen did 185k first week damn Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X