Disrespect of "NEW" WAYNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFmItch View Post
    Not sure how Thug is even in this conversation the dude can't even articulate his words lmao. Makes music for this new generation of kids who have a lack of brain cells and can't hear properly.
    its not that its new gen its that he literally struggles to make competent music BARTER 6 was cool everything after is disastrous THUG AND WAYNE should never be compared they are two completely different entities

my man [MENTION=98957]Wizzle[/MENTION] is trollin to get a reaction out of u guys hahah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Fuck the haters, period

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Fuck the haters, period
        It�s definitely not hating if we all true fans

Some are in denial and some aren�t

Comment

Tbh Wayne really fell off the past 2 years. After dedication 6 reloaded and a couple features released around it he ain�t really been on it. Them 2013-2015 features showed Wayne was not only rapping well but sounding well. He was still a superstar back then. He even was on No Problems in 2016. And Love me Better in 2017

But since then he fell off. Even if he rap well it just don�t have the same pop. He slowly turning to nas, em, Jay z. These times are like Jay in 07. The last glimpse of greatness but the beginning of the end.

Before then Jay still had pop. But in 07 he was around 37 same age Wayne is approaching. Then Jay released blueprint 3 and we know how tht sounded.

Be Like Me is the last great.

Even them recent features. Situation was recorded around 2015 and it�s obvious. I can hear the energy in his voice. Wayne done lost his energy yal

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            Tbh Wayne really fell off the past 2 years. After dedication 6 reloaded and a couple features released around it he ain’t really been on it. Them 2013-2015 features showed Wayne was not only rapping well but sounding well. He was still a superstar back then. He even was on No Problems in 2016. And Love me Better in 2017

But since then he fell off. Even if he rap well it just don’t have the same pop. He slowly turning to nas, em, Jay z. These times are like Jay in 07. The last glimpse of greatness but the beginning of the end.

Before then Jay still had pop. But in 07 he was around 37 same age Wayne is approaching. Then Jay released blueprint 3 and we know how tht sounded.

Be Like Me is the last great.

Even them recent features. Situation was recorded around 2015 and it’s obvious. I can hear the energy in his voice. Wayne done lost his energy yal
            I dont understand what youre even saying ... the only full project including tapes and albums that has been released after Dedication 6 has been Carter 5 which was mostly recorded around 5 years ago mostly. So you're judging him after D6 based on features?

Come on.......

Comment

Working...
            X