Pick and Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
    Compare juelz's lyrics on What The Game's Been Missing to his verses on Bad Side, Pick & Roll, Do My Thang, etc....
    Woah juelz was spittin on What the Game�s Been Missin. Wayne also got better from 05 to 07. Significantly better

If we compare Tha Carter II to Blow it�s s huge jump

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
      Hell yeah man. The good ol days. 2006-2009 was such an awesome time to be a Wayne fan. You had new songs that were fire coming out everyday basically.
      Makin me nostalgic, these 2 were all over the soundtrack of my life back then

I just about died when Wayne randomly teased ICFMF last year. Then Juelz went and got put in jail. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
        Makin me nostalgic, these 2 were all over the soundtrack of my life back then

I just about died when Wayne randomly teased ICFMF last year. Then Juelz went and got put in jail. SMH
        It's been so long anytime they mention ICFMF I just brush it off. It's been since 2006..like come one now. Its taken them 13 years to figure this shit out??
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

i like this one xx

xxx

Comment

Compare juelz's lyrics on What The Game's Been Missing to his verses on Bad Side, Pick & Roll, Do My Thang, etc....
            Are you really serious right now!?!?!?

It�s a known fact that Wayne got his style & swag on and off the track from them back them

Then you get these young fucks that wasn�t outside back then come and try and change the narrative around!

The lyrics on back like cooked cracked is no different from his Collaborations with Wayne!
            His style and Swag is NO DIFFERENT!

But you can�t say that with Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

It’s a known fact that Wayne got his style & swag on and off the track from them back them

Then you get these young fucks that wasn’t outside back then come and try and change the narrative around!

The lyrics on back like cooked cracked is no different from his Collaborations with Wayne!

But you can’t say that with Wayne!
              You really hate Wayne nowadays

Comment

It’s a known fact that Wayne got his style & swag on and off the track from them back them

Then you get these young fucks that wasn’t outside back then come and try and change the narrative around!

But you can’t say that with Wayne!
                lmao bruh, I'm not talking about swag or style, I'm talkin bout lyrics man. Obviously Juelz raps the same way but I'm saying that he steps up his pen game. The metaphors are much better on tracks with wayne. You can talk about swag, style, etc but I'm not talking bout that.

Comment

lmao bruh, I'm not talking about swag or style, I'm talkin bout lyrics man. Obviously Juelz raps the same way but I'm saying that he steps up his pen game. The metaphors are much better on tracks with wayne. You can talk about swag, style, etc but I'm not talking bout that.
                  It�s all apart of it
                  Wayne metaphors and punchlines and the way he said shit changed when HE started fucking with Dipset! Not the other way around

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  You really hate Wayne nowadays
                  I never was bias or a YES MAN

Not gonnna say yes to everything that man does

I bet y�all got Wayne in y�all top 10 R&B singers too

Comment

I bet y�all got Wayne in y�all top 10 R&B singers too
                    u could make an argument

I�m putting light years, I�m nice, no type, Wayne on me, suwu, prostitute flange, and what about me up there with the best of the best. U could debate top 20 based off pure talent

Like if he specialized in R&B he prob would be one of the top. ARTISTS that is idk about pure singing. But just making R&B songs for sure

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                      u could make an argument

I�m putting light years, I�m nice, no type, Wayne on me, suwu, prostitute flange, and what about me up there with the best of the best. U could debate top 20 based off pure talent

Like if he specialized in R&B he prob would be one of the top. ARTISTS that is idk about pure singing. But just making R&B songs for sure
                      See, this is exactly what I mean lol

Y�all are sick

Comment

Wayne and Juelz the best duo of all time no cap

Comment

Working...
                        X