Wayne should stop rapping about woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne should stop rapping about woman

Damn, does he have a fetish for woman or what?
    The thing that made me make this thread is his verse on Maybach Music and i hate to say it, but Pusha really did better than Wayne on this beat. Wayne's verse isn't bad, but sounds lazy and he is rapping about some bitch and no one wants to hear a mellow Wayne verse about some stupid woman.

Oh, shit i put the thread in the wrong section
    Please someone move it to Wayne's section

I think Tunechi got bored of rapping about certain things and so he sticks to the obvious.

But Pusha did have a better verse than him on MM6

Comment

Nah I disagree, unless your gay don’t stop rapping about women. Wayne makes some of his best songs about women.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        Nah I disagree, unless your gay don’t stop rapping about women. Wayne makes some of his best songs about women.
        I bet you want Side Bitch to leak lol

Comment

Thank you for the download link

- - - Updated - - -

On topic tho
          wayne only had the hook to go off of (Ross said he got waynes verse first)
          based off just the hook the song DOES sound like some summer day ridin round downtown type shit - some happy shit about girls
          push verse better than waynes but wayne was way more on topic on respect to the hook

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            Thank you for the download link

- - - Updated - - -

On topic tho
            wayne only had the hook to go off of (Ross said he got waynes verse first)
            based off just the hook the song DOES sound like some summer day ridin round downtown type shit - some happy shit about girls
            push verse better than waynes but wayne was way more on topic on respect to the hook
            Yeah, i can see that. But Ross did very wrong for not telling them that they are on the same song

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              I bet you want Side Bitch to leak lol
              Just go listen to Weak, Situation, PMW, Turn on the Lights Remix. When Wayne raps about women he always kills it

Comment

Ross should've never sent Tune that song with the hook only. Should've sent him his verse along with the hook. It's hard to do a solid verse when you only have the hook. And the hook did sound pretty chill.

Side note: I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                  Just go listen to Weak, Situation, PMW, Turn on the Lights Remix. When Wayne raps about women he always kills it
                  PMW is another story, pure classic

Comment

Lol. He never gonna stop rapping about women. Wayne do what he wants. He said this about all the pussy talk on the crwn interview in 2014. and besides. what do u want him to rap about? everybody raps about women.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

that would be gay

Comment

if raps with a nice delivery, subject matter and substance why tf it matter

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X