would you rather him rap about men??
    yes this is the wayne song i have been waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      Most people want side bitch
      I prefer Life of Mr. Carter.

Comment

I guess some ppl never been in love or had a gf
        I want him to stop rapping about women.. Please get the fuck outta here jesus christ this is unbearable smh

Comment

Wayne talks about his life and what goes on in his head or in his surroundings, that's never changed never will. Most people can relate to lyrics about relationships.

Comment

Wayne should stop rapping period.
            Instead of hurting vis legaat.

Maybe he can rap with a new alias, something like "michael" perhaps. And then just drop songs idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            would you rather him rap about men??
            Yes lahwd. Mellow wayne&super high. Rapping about his experience with men. This would be sick.
            "N*gga if you scared of heights, dont sit on my glock.
            Dont suck my glock, if you got cotton mouth. "
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

I'd you don't like his bitch songs you never had a side chick and it shows

Comment

Just hit me how absolutely retarded this thread is.....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  Just hit me how absolutely retarded this thread is.....
                  Ok, so go listen to Wowzers if you love Wayne rapping about woman

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    Ok, so go listen to Wowzers if you love Wayne rapping about woman
                    Receipt, earthquake, comfortable, mrs. officer, weak, deep Sleep, what he does, something you forgot, you, tell me Remix, this is what I call her, Wayne on me, I�m nice, light years, love me, Mona Lisa, perfect Strangers, pick up your heart, without you

Some of Wayne�s greatest songs are about women. Thts one of his strongest lanes

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                      Receipt, earthquake, comfortable, mrs. officer, weak, deep Sleep, what he does, something you forgot, you, tell me Remix, this is what I call her, Wayne on me, I’m nice, light years, love me, Mona Lisa, perfect Strangers, pick up your heart, without you

Some of Wayne’s greatest songs are about women. Thts one of his strongest lanes
                      Yeah, that's a fact, the songs you mentioned are one of my favorites, i'm talking about his verse on Maybach Music, that verse should've been something like Bloody Mary or Pullin.

Comment

Receipt, earthquake, comfortable, mrs. officer, weak, deep Sleep, what he does, something you forgot, you, tell me Remix, this is what I call her, Wayne on me, I’m nice, light years, love me, Mona Lisa, perfect Strangers, pick up your heart, without you

Some of Wayne’s greatest songs are about women. Thts one of his strongest lanes
                        Drops microphone

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        Yeah, that's a fact, the songs you mentioned are one of my favorites, i'm talking about his verse on Maybach Music, that verse should've been something like Bloody Mary or Pullin.
                        Enjoy ur L

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Receipt, earthquake, comfortable, mrs. officer, weak, deep Sleep, what he does, something you forgot, you, tell me Remix, this is what I call her, Wayne on me, I�m nice, light years, love me, Mona Lisa, perfect Strangers, pick up your heart, without you

Some of Wayne�s greatest songs are about women. Thts one of his strongest lanes
                          Case closed.
                          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                          X