IANAHB2 vs C5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    Have any of you ever heard of the law of diminishing returns?? More money invested doesn’t always equal more money earned...

In other words pumping out 3 more million dollar videos would’ve been foolish. They played it smart, dropped a ton of merchandise with a HUGE profit margin and used a PSA as the only promo. They probably made a fortune off that album.

I will I’ll admit I would’ve enjoyed more videos though... and some sort of C5 themed Tour.
    I don't care about the tour tbh. But I wish they atleast pretended to care about the album... They literally dropped it and that was about it,
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

you can tell, like his whole demeanor and vibe in his music videos, his psa, he was on some humble type shit this time, like he felt grateful just to be able to drop a album this time. and you could feel it as you play it, he savored every second, like drake said about 6ft7ft even though he was dry ass hating at the time I'm gunna use the same quote here, "he didn't waste a single bar"

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        wayne team lazier by the years
        wayne himself seems like he doesn't care about making vids anymore

uproar killed the hype of the song

and they only made don't cry because of x

wayne seems to only wanna be in the skatepark or in the studio, which is fine by me since we will get music i guess

Comment

When did he say that ?

Comment

Working...
          X