Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review Of Rebirth

Originally posted by graveydellic
    Although I myself don't believe anyone has the album, a large part of me wishes this to be true so you guys are all wrong. I am sure the album is out there. I don't understand why you all think its a given right that if you have the album you have to leak it. God knows if I got it I wouldn't give it up, I'd be the only one with that shit. If you don't believe he or anyone has it, that's fine, no need to rip the guy apart. Stop getting so worked up about it.
    right on brother

I just thought I would be nice and let people know what it's like but I didn't expect to get attacked I'm not rubbin it in your faces sayin i got rebirth u don't haha. I am a lil wayne fan so I know u all our anxious I was just gonna give u some info on it

and lol at u thinkin i made up that line i guess lil wayne really isn't that great then

Comment

there is a reason no reviews from music site and shit aren't out.. cause it never got shipped out

fuckin liars

Comment

fake ass niggas

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch
          Hey I just got a chance to listen to the rebirth cd

it's not as bad as some people think it was gonna be but it's definitely not great either, I'm sure everyone will find 1-2 songs they like from it. it's really different this is how people will be like listening to it

:suprised:

it's that kind of an album I'll write a more detailed review after i give it a second listen I put it on my ipod so I can listen at work

ohh please you know you dont have it, you would have leaked it already...

get a job

Comment

I thought Danny heard it I remember his status staying something about it on FB.
            http://www.iamshanell.com
            LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

hey i have carter 4 heres a line
              "carter 4 4 peat lakers type shit ridin on 4s with the doors up" lol yup thats a carter 4 line
              Still In Love With My Money

Comment

Originally posted by j210
                hey i have carter 4 heres a line
                "carter 4 4 peat lakers type shit ridin on 4s with the doors up" lol yup thats a carter 4 line

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I got a carter 4 line too, my homie knows weezy and sat in on one of his sessions

"Weezy's hot baby, don't touch cuz i might explode, why you think i named this C4"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                    I got a carter 4 line too, my homie knows weezy and sat in on one of his sessions

"Weezy's hot baby, don't touch cuz i might explode, why you think i named this C4"

he should really use that line in a song for C4

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I am starting to think rebirth should be shelved and just take the hottest tracks off there and put it on C4..

Drop a mixtape in the mean time

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Review?

wait for the album homie.
                        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
                          Review?

wait for the album homie.