Do you agree with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blu View Post
    Drugs may be a problem but it’s definitely not the weed. It’s the pills and codeine if Wayne really does what he raps about (which I think to an extend he be exaggerating for his image) no one will ever know tho
    Oh Wayne got me fucked up bro on me. If he doesn't go broke first, he's gunna die. This nigga don't know what to do with his money but smoke it sorry if that's harsh but if I met Wayne irl and was around him I'd slap the blunt out his mouth. It's not about the asswhooping I would receive afterwards but the message

Comment

Responding to Wizzle:

Ktt2 an improve site better then ktt1 u don�t have to refresh to see new posts it�s live pretty much and ktt1 still there but it�s just only dust heads on there everyone moved to ktt2

Last edited by Wizzle; 12-13-2019 at 07:27 AM.

#YSL4LIFE #SLATTT!!!

My God! You've added more YT gifs to your sig! Pretty soon they'll take up a whole page!

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne may be having drug problems, but his outer body is in gorgeous shape. He looks harder and leaner than most 20-somethings I know. He can jump high in concerts and run around the stage screaming for hours. His face does not look savaged like most people I know who've spent a lot of years doing drugs, so if he is, he got more than the usual bonus on anti-aging in his genes. I understand very much the problems with drugs and I fear for his health/life like everyone, but he isn't neglecting the part of his health where he is doing some working out to keep that marvelous body in shape. And BTW, I'm a female, so PLEASE don't get all freaky-leeky anti-gay like some of the people in this forum seem to get.

- - - Updated - - -

The second half of that post wasn't directed at you. It seems if I don't do some damn thing or another that I don't know what it is yet, my two posts get stuck together. DAMN I am slow at this!
      Last edited by Nuper Nocte; 12-29-2019, 01:35 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
          No
          Who is behind this account ?

Comment

Working...
          X