X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mona lisa is one of my faves

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      What is exactly 'wrong' with his delivery?
      It just sounds horrible, he barely annuciates his words and the autotune is garbage. Even when he tries to "sing" he ends up crooning in the trash autotune

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        Greatest Wayne song ever is Skate It Off /Thread
        tha beep noise ruined song for me. Cant risk playing that in headphones or the car

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
        It just sounds horrible, he barely annuciates his words and the autotune is garbage. Even when he tries to "sing" he ends up crooning in the trash autotune
        On a certain song or in general? If the latter your stupid
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
          Nice troll D6 barely had autotune

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Nice troll D6 barely had autotune
            That's exactly what I'm saying, and perhaps that's the reason he sounded fine on it. And I'm talking about the autotune now, on every song it doesn't sound good

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              not necessarily the best and not even really that close to my favorite. but it represents how great he was

this sht is crazy. "i usually dont do this" then the beat drops and he spazzes for the next 5 minutes. this sht is mad. then when tht passion comes out of him. "OFF THE WORLD" i got myself a boston girl, she my nypsie im her genie ride my magic carpet girl" thts tht genius wayne. and when he stops rapping and the hook just goes i told yall i told yall. and the cartoonish yet alien like mars like beat. this sht was wayne during his most greatest. "better find the exit boy my nina is so sexy boy" dominance

i always thought wayne was at his best from squad up to dedication 2/blow. but drought 3 to miss me was nothing short of greatness

like i love raw gangsta weezy. thats my favorite style, but he was so great when he went to space starting on da drought 3 up until he went to jail and this sht to me is his greatest song during tht period. next to like in the morning or something

just had to say this as i listened to this with the speakers on and blasting and heard it in a different light. goat sht
              this aint let the beat build

Comment

playing with fire is actually

Comment

What is exactly 'wrong' with his delivery?
                  nothing that wrong with it. it just dont pop like it used to. like tht sht used to be on some godly sht. like he used to have the best delivery in the game hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                    nothing that wrong with it. it just dont pop like it used to. like tht sht used to be on some godly sht. like he used to have the best delivery in the game hands down.
                    yeah, just listen to Cannon or his We Takin Over Remix on DD3, that delivery is godly

Comment

Working...
                    X