This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by retro101 View Post
    1:40 says fabulous on collegrove 2 guess they was in a session with Kanye and chainz pulled fab to get on a record for CG2 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAtvPC...ature=youtu.be
    a fab feature is gon be dope [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Fuck yeah!!!! FREE COLLEGROVE 2!!!!
      why free it? its coming next?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        Don't know if the album sounding like something out of the metaverse is a good or bad thing tbh
        what does it even mean lol

Comment

• Da Internz produced a song for the album

Comment

• I hope this drops soon wit no single.

Need Drake feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            a fab feature is gon be dope @Wisheezy
            Benny and Fab so far
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              what does it even mean lol
              It means next to every experimental thing Wayne did post Rebirth was trash
              And them saying it's like nothing we've heard before makes me almost more anxious than excited

Comment

And them saying it's like nothing we've heard before makes me almost more anxious than excited
                my thoughts are the same lol. Every time a rappers new project comes out its always 'this the craziest thing ive done' 'im in another zone' 'rapping at a level never have before' 'digging deep parts of the brain to make these rhymes' , and 10/10 its just the same shit they pump out.......the fact he sayin this just makes me feel it gonna be more of the same usual shit from wayne/chainz at this point in their careers.

really hope he means whatever the fuck he means by 'sounds like youre in the metaverse'. As long as La La La on album im cool though

Comment

Comment

Bruh i hope they dont go to experimental og wayne experiemntal was something cool like rebirth or luv swangz or sum but 2022 experimental wayne might just be him mumbling something boring over a generic throwaway trap beat need em to go to their roots on this one heavy sample beats and bars on bars

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      Bruh i hope they dont go to experimental og wayne experiemntal was something cool like rebirth or luv swangz or sum but 2022 experimental wayne might just be him mumbling something boring over a generic throwaway trap beat need em to go to their roots on this one heavy sample beats and bars on bars
                      i actually think the project will be great, i doubt they will put songs like La La La and then put mumbling trap songs

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                        I hope this drops soon wit no single. Need Drake feat. - - - Updated - - - Benny and Fab so far
                        thought you needed a twist feat?

Comment

• Yep that�s the truth is it ? Then please make a change here with powers no matter what take the powers to the right place have the right thing happen

Comment

Working...
                          X