Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this project is so dope, it's lyrical , fun and it got bangers + smooth beats. 50 is the ice on the cake, I don't know what else you can expect from a Chainz x Wayne project. I'm glad we got this after that "fix" mess....

Comment

• What are the first week sales projections?

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

• god bless her surgeon

made me miss my flight

marta bus.

i seen a marta bus yesterday that said justice ctr on it that reminded me of my childhood.

i went to the best buy in mcdonough and morrow yesterday trying to buy this but apparently best buy doesnt sell cds anymore. the one in mcdonough had a few vinyls but i didnt even look.

Comment

• Significant Other is amazing.

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
          What are the first week sales projections?
          I think they come out today.

Comment

• HEYO what is the lwhq community saying about this one? Here's my take: This shit is fucking fire! My man got his delivery back and it lasted on a whole project. The different flows, the voice inflexions, the BARS(always delivered in that aspect), very good beat selection, even the way he uses autotune is dope!!! I am truly amazed by his performance on this project and the many features he's been doing recently. Are we witnessing a new prime wayne ?

favs: presha, long story, millions, transparency, ppa, oprah, bars, moonlight

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
              HEYO what is the lwhq community saying about this one? Here's my take: This shit is fucking fire! My man got his delivery back and it lasted on a whole project. The different flows, the voice inflexions, the BARS(always delivered in that aspect), very good beat selection, even the way he uses autotune is dope!!! I am truly amazed by his performance on this project and the many features he's been doing recently. Are we witnessing a new prime wayne ?

I'm so pleased with it, like it way more than I expected to. Makes me more hyped for C6.

I think Significant Other is my favourite track

Comment

HEYO what is the lwhq community saying about this one? Here's my take: This shit is fucking fire! My man got his delivery back and it lasted on a whole project. The different flows, the voice inflexions, the BARS(always delivered in that aspect), very good beat selection, even the way he uses autotune is dope!!! I am truly amazed by his performance on this project and the many features he's been doing recently. Are we witnessing a new prime wayne ?

9/10

Comment

solid project, 8/10​

Comment

• Oprah and Gayle song and video is beautiful 🔥🔥

Comment

• what are the first week numbers? x

xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                        what are the first week numbers? x

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

better than i expected