Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like 2 Chainz will promote this project more than Wayne�s team will promote anything. Also, idk why you guys want IANHB3 when the second one is what turned Wayne into a laughing stock to rap fans. Did y�all forget the �Wayne would be working at McDonald�s if Tupac were alive� memes

Comment

• Originally posted by Thafuture98 View Post
      I feel like 2 Chainz will promote this project more than Wayne’s team will promote anything. Also, idk why you guys want IANHB3 when the second one is what turned Wayne into a laughing stock to rap fans. Did y’all forget the “Wayne would be working at McDonald’s if Tupac were alive” memes
      because he's been killing features all year so i want to see what a solo album is going to sound like. i dont care what the album is called. he can call it rebirth 2 or funeral 2, i dont care i'm still excited for a solo album

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        confirmed 2022 now.
        huge shock

Comment

I feel like 2 Chainz will promote this project more than Wayne’s team will promote anything.
          well is a pig pussy pork
          do bears be shitting in the woods and wipe they ass with a rabbit when they finish

Comment

• nearly 2 yrs since we heard these gems :'( and they are both still UNRLD since then we have got NC3 and RTK X WAYNE no sign on the horizon for this drop

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

nearly 2 yrs since we heard these gems :'( and they are both still UNRLD since then we have got NC3 and RTK X WAYNE no sign on the horizon for this drop

Comment

nearly 2 yrs since we heard these gems :'( and they are both still UNRLD since then we have got NC3 and RTK X WAYNE no sign on the horizon for this drop
                these are 2 special wayne's verses

Comment

• can u blame waynes team for not caring about this lifeline to a generic rapper who begging wayne for a career
                  wayne out there doing better and bigger things.
                  fuck 2lame

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                    can u blame waynes team for not caring about this lifeline to a generic rapper who begging wayne for a career
                    fuck 2lame
                    Right because dropping collab tape with rich the kid is definitely bigger and better then one of the most improved brappers in the game

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Right because dropping collab tape with rich the kid is definitely bigger and better then one of the most improved brappers in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                        can u blame waynes team for not caring about this lifeline to a generic rapper who begging wayne for a career
                        fuck 2lame
                        Wayne�s team doesn�t seem to care about Wayne if we�re being honest

Comment

Wayne’s team doesn’t seem to care about Wayne if we’re being honest
                          Wayne doesn’t care about his career

Comment

Working...
                          X