This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    If Kat Food is a single and this whole 9/29/23 theory holds up, I really don't know when this album is coming, I can't see it being this year, songs will be 4 years old at that time
    Hopefully the plan for this is this year. Its getting ridiculous atp.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• I’m confused if Collegrove 2 is coming first since Wayne drop Kat Food plus Carter 6 is supposedly coming September 29th

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
        I’m confused if Collegrove 2 is coming first since Wayne drop Kat Food plus Carter 6 is supposedly coming September 29th
        c6 is not dropping this month, trust me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

c6 is not dropping this month, trust me
          a surprise drop is not gonna work this time even with the hint no one really knows about it. Wayne should do multiple covers for C6 a C1/2 style cover a C3/4/5 style cover then the main cover. Then maybe a few more if they have budget for it.

I feel like this album will determine the rest of Wayne career in terms of releasing. If it does decent then 1-3 years a solo album still. But if it flops really bad, like 70k or less first week bad and under 500k in a year, we might get more music with less feats and lower budget.
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Maybe they decide to drop the Usher Song to distract people from the Kat Food flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

a surprise drop is not gonna work this time even with the hint no one really knows about it. Wayne should do multiple covers for C6 a C1/2 style cover a C3/4/5 style cover then the main cover. Then maybe a few more if they have budget for it.

I feel like this album will determine the rest of Wayne career in terms of releasing. If it does decent then 1-3 years a solo album still. But if it flops really bad, like 70k or less first week bad and under 500k in a year, we might get more music with less feats and lower budget.
              honestly he needs to just sign back to birdman and cash money

Comment

• Originally posted by FMGeezy View Post
                Maybe they decide to drop the Usher Song to distract people from the Kat Food flop.
                thats too smart for weezy's team

Comment

• new update

BET: A collab with Wayne? What made you both want to collaborate together now and when can we expect that to drop?
                  2 Chainz: I consider Wayne my brother and love working with him. The album is expected to drop before the year ends, and Amazon Music will support the project.

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2023/09/2...ore-year-ends/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    new update

BET: A collab with Wayne? What made you both want to collaborate together now and when can we expect that to drop?
                    2 Chainz: I consider Wayne my brother and love working with him. The album is expected to drop before the year ends, and Amazon Music will support the project.

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2023/09/2...ore-year-ends/
                    O a real company is involved - maybe we actually get the album now

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        It just dawned on me that he said “ we have videos shot, Photoshoot done.” I wonder if he is referring to the Jonathan Mannion, because this seems recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          i wouldnt be shocked if we are here at the end of 2024 and chainz is still saying the same old usual

Comment

Working...
                          X