This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

Because Wayne can't make hooks like that anymore. Can't even make a proper song by himself sadly
    He definitely can still make hooks. He just needs to go in thinking the song needs a hook and/or have writers for hook.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

yea presha trash

Comment

Because Wayne can't make hooks like that anymore. Can't even make a proper song by himself sadly
        Carter V & Funeral had some good hooks

Comment

• 21 songs got me super hyped

Comment

He definitely can still make hooks. He just needs to go in thinking the song needs a hook and/or have writers for hook.
            He can, yes. But rarely and not on the same level. More often than not his hooks are terrible

Comment

He can, yes. But rarely and not on the same level. More often than not his hooks are terrible
              Not really but okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                21 songs got me super hyped
                5 are skits

Comment

• i went to the bank this morning to make a withdraw and got it back in all 5's. i put them all in my wallet the long way and went to fold it and thought about the pressure song.

i get all 5's when i go. when i accumulate a lot of 5's in my stash then i ask for all 10's. when one runs low i ask for the other.

i have a 20 that is dated 1993 that i am going to try to die with.

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                    i went to the bank this morning to make a withdraw and got it back in all 5's. i put them all in my wallet the long way and went to fold it and thought about the pressure song.

i get all 5's when i go. when i accumulate a lot of 5's in my stash then i ask for all 10's. when one runs low i ask for the other.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                      i went to the bank this morning to make a withdraw and got it back in all 5's. i put them all in my wallet the long way and went to fold it and thought about the pressure song.

😂😂😂😂

Comment

Not really but okay.
                        Name 5 dope ass hooks he did in the last year?

Comment

• 21 savage confirmed for the album?

Comment

Working...
                          X